SEMA Garage Opens in Plymouth Township, Test Center for Auto Aftermarket Manufacturers
Posted By: dbusiness on August 23, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. SEMA Garage, a new 45,000-square-foot facility for the automotive aftermarket industry and the first-ever research facility dedicated to testing and understanding how the aftermarket is impacted and can successfully work with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), has opened in […]
Ann Arbor OKs industrial development district for Sartorius ‘flex-tech’ project
An area in Ann Arbor’s Research Park has been designated an industrial development district after it was approved by Ann Arbor City Council earlier this week. The resolution to turn 3874 Research Park Drive and four adjacent lots into an industrial development district was passed by City Council on March 7. The land is currently […]
Signature Associates Sells Large Industrial Building Along I-75 in Auburn Hills
Signature Associates in Southfield has announced the sale of a large industrial building located at 3600 Giddings Road in Auburn Hills to a partnership between Foundation Capital Partners and Wheelock Street Capital. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Joe Hamway and Greg Hudas of Signature Associates represented the partnership in the purchase of the […]
Signature Associates Represents The ICON on Detroit’s Riverfront
Signature Associates in Southfield today announced it has been selected as the exclusive sale and leasing representative of The ICON riverfront office/tech campus in Detroit. The 420,00-square-foot ICON campus, located on 18.2 acres at 200 Walker St., is set along the Detroit River. Originally the UAW-GM Center for Human Resources, the facility opened in late […]
Employment to rebound to pre-pandemic level in 2022 or 2023 in West Michigan, researcher says
The Grand Rapids metropolitan area and West Michigan is estimated to return to pre-pandemic employment levels in 2022 or 2023, based on the latest research. The forecasts presented Tuesday morning, Feb. 23, to the Grand Rapids City Commission by the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research also show lost employment in the Grand Rapids metro […]
CRE Improves Slowly but Steadily in SIOR Update
On-time transactions for the industrial and office sectors have more doubled since the onset of the pandemic while confidence in the market has held steady, according to The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors’ September survey. SIOR continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on the commercial real estate market through its monthly Snapshot Sentiment Survey, and […]
Ypsilanti Township’s American Center for Mobility to Develop Technology Park
The American Center for Mobility in Ypsilanti Township announced it now has site-ready real estate for the development of a Technology Park at Willow Run. The space will provide opportunities for mobility companies to co-locate next to the center’s already established Smart City Test Center. Since opening two years ago, more than 50 global automotive […]
Palace of Auburn Hills to be razed; redevelopment in works
The former home of the Detroit Pistons soon will be demolished to make room for the homes of technology companies and corporations. A joint venture between Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores and Livonia-based Schostak Brothers & Co. Inc. have purchased the Palace of Auburn Hills to be redeveloped into 1 million square feet of mixed-use office and research […]
Western Michigan prepares to sell sites at business park expansion
Western Michigan University now has the green light to begin selling business parcels in the second phase of the Business, Technology and Research Park. While the preparation of the site itself is ongoing, the university’s Board of Trustees formally established the park’s second phase at its meeting Wednesday, June 26, and granted university officials permission […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.