BorgWarner says Delphi purchase will help it move faster to electric cars
Delphi Automotive, the former parts division of General Motors, spun off its powertrain operations more than two years ago. The remaining business was called Aptiv, with a mission to focus on self-driving and connected vehicle technology. It was seen as a sign of things to come. Now, a new chapter is being written for the powertrain […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 77,050 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 16, 2019— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 77,050 square feet of industrial space located at 4280 N. Atlantic Boulevard, Auburn Hills, Michigan. Joe Banyai of Signature Associates, is the listing broker representing the owner, Core Development Real Estate. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, […]
Palace of Auburn Hills to be razed; redevelopment in works
The former home of the Detroit Pistons soon will be demolished to make room for the homes of technology companies and corporations. A joint venture between Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores and Livonia-based Schostak Brothers & Co. Inc. have purchased the Palace of Auburn Hills to be redeveloped into 1 million square feet of mixed-use office and research […]
Webasto Moving Headquarters to Auburn Hills from Rochester Hills
Automotive supplier Webasto Roof Systems is moving its North American headquarters from Rochester Hills to an existing building at 2500 Executive Blvd. in Auburn Hills. Timing for the move was not announced. Webasto is investing $40 million in the move and utilizing a $350,000 Michigan Business Development Program performance-based grant from the Michigan Economic Development […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 4.47 ACRES OF LAND IN AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—January 31, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 4.47 acres of land located at 2644 N. Squirrel Road, Auburn Hills, Michigan. Joe Banyai and John Boyd of Signature Associates represented both the seller, Wilson L. Garner, and the purchaser, North Squirrel Apartments. About Signature Associates Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices […]
FCA division will invest $12.6M, create 106 jobs in Oakland County
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ Magneti Marelli components business plans to invest $12.6 million and create 106 new jobs in Oakland County. As a result of the planned investment, the Michigan Strategic Fund board approved an almost $1.6-million Michigan Business Development Program grant this week for the company. “The company is hiring new employees, constructing new labs […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.