Former Secure-24 may vacate large new Southfield headquarters, Auburn Hills outpost
One of the Southfield Town Center’s towers is at risk of losing its largest tenant in what may be a case of bad timing. NTT Communications Corp., the Tokyo-based parent company of the cloud services provider formerly known as Secure-24, has put its roughly 100,000-square-foot headquarters in the 4000 Town Center high-rise off the Lodge Freeway […]
Auburn Hills’ Faurecia Combines to Create 7th Largest Auto Supplier
Faurecia, a global automotive technology supplier with its North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, and Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., an enterprise with a similar focus on automotive technology innovation based in Germany, have announced the combination of the two companies creating the seventh largest global automotive supplier. “This combination is a unique opportunity to […]
An Auburn Hills revival: Main business district sees $55 million in projects and construction
A small stretch of Auburn Road in Auburn Hills is being built out with a raft of new apartments, office and retail space. The main business district between Squirrel Road to the west and stretching a few blocks to the east has about $55 million in new buildings under construction or completed recently across seven […]
VW slams brakes on plan to move from Auburn Hills to Southfield
A plan to move Volkswagen of America Inc. from Auburn Hills to Southfield has been scrapped, according to sources familiar with the matter. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, Friedman Real Estate had been nearing a deal to move the German automaker to the Galleria Officentre property the Farmington Hills-based company owns near 12 Mile and Telegraph roads and build […]
Some metro Detroit malls to reopen this week — with changes
Three of the region’s most high-profile regional shopping centers are due to reopen later this week following a complete shutdown since the end of March. The owners of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets in Auburn Hills, Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi and Somerset Collection in Troy say patrons can shop there once again beginning Thursday and […]
BorgWarner says Delphi purchase will help it move faster to electric cars
Delphi Automotive, the former parts division of General Motors, spun off its powertrain operations more than two years ago. The remaining business was called Aptiv, with a mission to focus on self-driving and connected vehicle technology. It was seen as a sign of things to come. Now, a new chapter is being written for the powertrain […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 77,050 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 16, 2019— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 77,050 square feet of industrial space located at 4280 N. Atlantic Boulevard, Auburn Hills, Michigan. Joe Banyai of Signature Associates, is the listing broker representing the owner, Core Development Real Estate. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, […]
Palace of Auburn Hills to be razed; redevelopment in works
The former home of the Detroit Pistons soon will be demolished to make room for the homes of technology companies and corporations. A joint venture between Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores and Livonia-based Schostak Brothers & Co. Inc. have purchased the Palace of Auburn Hills to be redeveloped into 1 million square feet of mixed-use office and research […]
Webasto Moving Headquarters to Auburn Hills from Rochester Hills
Automotive supplier Webasto Roof Systems is moving its North American headquarters from Rochester Hills to an existing building at 2500 Executive Blvd. in Auburn Hills. Timing for the move was not announced. Webasto is investing $40 million in the move and utilizing a $350,000 Michigan Business Development Program performance-based grant from the Michigan Economic Development […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 4.47 ACRES OF LAND IN AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—January 31, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 4.47 acres of land located at 2644 N. Squirrel Road, Auburn Hills, Michigan. Joe Banyai and John Boyd of Signature Associates represented both the seller, Wilson L. Garner, and the purchaser, North Squirrel Apartments. About Signature Associates Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices […]
FCA division will invest $12.6M, create 106 jobs in Oakland County
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ Magneti Marelli components business plans to invest $12.6 million and create 106 new jobs in Oakland County. As a result of the planned investment, the Michigan Strategic Fund board approved an almost $1.6-million Michigan Business Development Program grant this week for the company. “The company is hiring new employees, constructing new labs […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.