Magna will expand Highland Park seating plant, creating 480 new jobs
Magna International Inc. is investing more than $35 million to expand its Highland Park plant after winning two new full seat assembly contracts, the Canada-based auto supplier said Tuesday. The plan is expected to create 480 new jobs, including nearly 300 entry-level positions, just as the automotive supplier sector faces deep strains following weeks of downtime […]
Amazon hires more than 1,000 people for Grand Rapids center
Amazon recently announced it hired more than 80,000 employees to meet the surge in demand from people relying on Amazon’s service during this stressful time, particularly those most vulnerable to being out in public. This includes more than 1,000 new employees in Grand Rapids. The new hires in Grand Rapids fill a range of roles, including picking, packing, […]
Old Fort manufacturer plans expansion, 60 new jobs to be created
A major manufacturer of household packaged goods plans to invest $38 million to expand its plant in Old Fort in Seneca County, the Regional Growth Partnership said Tuesday. Church & Dwight Co. Inc. of Ewing, N.J., said it will expand its production and warehouse space to make room for new product lines, creating 60 jobs […]
German auto supplier to open plant employing 400 in Plymouth Twp.
A German auto supplier is expanding its operations in Michigan with a new manufacturing facility in Plymouth Township. The Michigan Economic Development Corp.’s governing body approved Tuesday a $2.7 million performance-based grant to Webasto Roof Systems Inc., a subsidiary of the Webasto Group, a sunroof, convertible top and heating systems manufacturer. The company plans to invest nearly $48 million […]
Macomb County Tops Country for Manufacturing Job Growth
The U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics recently reported that Macomb County is the top county in the nation for the creation of new manufacturing jobs. The county saw an increase of 9,118 manufacturing jobs between the fourth quarter of 2016 and the second quarter of 2018. Macomb County is followed by Alameda County, […]
FCA division will invest $12.6M, create 106 jobs in Oakland County
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ Magneti Marelli components business plans to invest $12.6 million and create 106 new jobs in Oakland County. As a result of the planned investment, the Michigan Strategic Fund board approved an almost $1.6-million Michigan Business Development Program grant this week for the company. “The company is hiring new employees, constructing new labs […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.