Art Van buildings in Livonia, Shelby Township, Howell listed for sale
STORE Capital Corp. is selling five of its Art Van Furniture LLC-leased buildings, including three in Southeast Michigan, to fund more development for the Warren-based furniture and mattress seller. The Scottsdale, Ariz.-based publicly-traded real estate investment trust (NYSE: STOR) is seeking $56.55 million, or about $173.80 per square foot, for the properties, which sit on […]
Chick-fil-A to expand to Shelby Township
Metro Detroiters will have one more location where they can “eat mor chikin.” Chick-fil-A Inc. is planning to open its first stand-alone location in Metro Detroit. The Shelby Township restaurant will be the Atlanta-based fast-food chain’s fifth restaurant in Metro Detroit, the company confirmed Thursday. “Chick-fil-A is always looking for new locations to continue serving our customers, […]
Cosworth opens $50 million plant in Shelby Township
British automotive engineering company Cosworth has opened its new $50 million production plant in Shelby Township. The plant is the company’s first in Michigan and will serve as its North American headquarters. The 60,000-square-foot manufacturing facility is in the Cherry Creek Business Park off Shelby Parkway, just south of 24 Mile Road. Its neighbors include JVIS USA […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.