A tale of 2 malls: Partridge Creek is in trouble, Village of Rochester Hills isn’t. What’s the difference?
A pair of open-air shopping centers not so far apart are facing different fates. The Mall at Partridge Creek in Clinton Township is looking down the barrel of receivership after its Miami Beach, Fla.-based owners defaulted on a $725 million mortgage, buckling under the weight of massive debt, the COVID-19 pandemic and e-commerce. Tenants, in […]
Plans underway to replace mobile home park on Cass Lake with luxury apartments
A post-World War II mobile home park in Keego Harbor may be replaced with a luxury apartment complex. Within about two years, Ara Darakjian and his Birmingham-based Tir Equities LLC hopes to begin construction on the 5.33-acre site on Orchard Lake Road overlooking Cass Lake in the tiny Oakland County community nestled between Sylvan Lake […]
Plans for $50 million luxury apartment building, “The Bond”, moving forward in Novi
The development agreement for a $50 million luxury apartment building being proposed in Novi has been approved. Recently, Novi City Council unanimously approved that agreement, which outlines the long-planned development called “The Bond.” The development will include two, four-story apartment buildings in addition to a single story commercial building, a two-story parking structure and other […]
Jaguar Land Rover plans move to Novi from Farmington Hills, with huge new facility
Jaguar Land Rover, on the prowl to expand its territory, will relocate from Farmington Hills to Novi, building an entirely new dealership. The Novi City Council unanimously approved on April 1 applicant Erhard Motor Sales’ preliminary site plan and special development option, which calls for construction of a 58,663-square-foot facility on 9.5 acres of vacant […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.