Farmington Hills’ Dembs Development Constructing Facility in Novi for Sweden’s Hexagon
Dembs Development in Farmington Hills has started construction on a two-story, 88,000-square-foot Technology Center of Excellence at the Beck North Corporate Park in Novi. The facility will be used by Stockholm Sweden-based Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division and is slated for completion in the fourth quarter of 2019. The division is a global company specializing in […]
Jaguar Land Rover plans move to Novi from Farmington Hills, with huge new facility
Jaguar Land Rover, on the prowl to expand its territory, will relocate from Farmington Hills to Novi, building an entirely new dealership. The Novi City Council unanimously approved on April 1 applicant Erhard Motor Sales’ preliminary site plan and special development option, which calls for construction of a 58,663-square-foot facility on 9.5 acres of vacant […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 12,798 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE SPACE IN FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 30, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 12,798 square feet of office space located at 30701 W. Ten Mile Road, Farmington Hills, Michigan. Jason Stough of Signature Associates represented the purchaser, Roden Holdings, LLC. They have 5 locations in Michigan, and this move was to accommodate growth in their main […]
Humanetics Innovative Solutions Opens Headquarters in Farmington Hills
Humanetics Innovative Solutions, a global supplier of automotive crash test dummies, has moved its headquarters to an updated facility in Farmington Hills. Located 10 miles north of the company’s former headquarters, the new 100,000-square-foot facility was customized to meet Humanetics needs for manufacturing, engineering, calibration, software development, corporate administrative functions, and consolidating all Michigan-based operations […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.