Developers find creative new uses for tired, underutilized metro Detroit sites
A mall parking lot transformed into hundreds of apartments and offices. A former newspaper building converted to a luxury car dealership. An indoor soccer arena housing mortgage employees. The development business is fickle and subject to a raft of external factors: materials costs on any given day, market demand, availability of labor, zoning, community reaction, […]
Lordstown Motors puts R&D center in Farmington Hills
Electric vehicle startup Lordstown Motors Corp. is creating an automotive R&D center in Farmington Hills with support from the Michigan Strategic Fund, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation said Tuesday. The center will have offices, space for vehicle inspection and benchmarking, and labs for testing, validation and prototyping. The project comes with $3.6 million in private investment and […]
Farmington Hills’ Dembs Development Constructing Facility in Novi for Sweden’s Hexagon
Dembs Development in Farmington Hills has started construction on a two-story, 88,000-square-foot Technology Center of Excellence at the Beck North Corporate Park in Novi. The facility will be used by Stockholm Sweden-based Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division and is slated for completion in the fourth quarter of 2019. The division is a global company specializing in […]
Jaguar Land Rover plans move to Novi from Farmington Hills, with huge new facility
Jaguar Land Rover, on the prowl to expand its territory, will relocate from Farmington Hills to Novi, building an entirely new dealership. The Novi City Council unanimously approved on April 1 applicant Erhard Motor Sales’ preliminary site plan and special development option, which calls for construction of a 58,663-square-foot facility on 9.5 acres of vacant […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.