Panera to close downtown Birmingham location, open first spot in Royal Oak
Panera Bread Co. is planning to pack it up in downtown Birmingham and move to a new location in Royal Oak. The bakery-cafe will close its 100 N. Old Woodward Ave. shop “sometime in June or July” and move to the new Woodward Corners development at 13 Mile Road and Woodward Avenue headed by Beaumont […]
Chick-fil-A to expand to Shelby Township
Metro Detroiters will have one more location where they can “eat mor chikin.” Chick-fil-A Inc. is planning to open its first stand-alone location in Metro Detroit. The Shelby Township restaurant will be the Atlanta-based fast-food chain’s fifth restaurant in Metro Detroit, the company confirmed Thursday. “Chick-fil-A is always looking for new locations to continue serving our customers, […]
Former Sweet Lorraine’s building sold in Southfield
The building that for decades housed the flagship Sweet Lorraine’s Cafe & Bar on Greenfield Road in Southfield has been sold, according to Crain’s Detroit Business. The distinctive building at 29101 Greenfield, along the border of Southfield and Berkley, has been bought by Abro Plaza Southfield LLC., Crain’s reported. The company also purchased a shopping center next door with a […]
Como’s rebirth comes with crusty pizza, whiskey and a multimillion-dollar overhaul
Restaurateur Zack Sklar considered tearing down Ferndale mainstay Como’s pizzeria, but in the end he couldn’t do it. Instead, the new owner is ripping up its family pizza recipe and bringing a new Detroit-style pie to the downtown corner restaurant. Como’s is set to reopen in spring. It will keep the name and serve pizza, […]
Royal Oak pizza restaurant Pasquale’s for sale
Pasquale’s, a Royal Oak pasta and pizza restaurant in business since 1954, is available for sale or lease as the owners look to retire. The family is hopeful that the property on 31555 Woodward Ave., between 13 Mile and Normandy, could continue as Pasquale’s under new leadership, but the options are open. “It’s a little bit […]
New York City-based The Hummus and Pita Co. to Open Five Restaurants in Metro Detroit
New York City-based The Hummus and Pita Co., a Mediterranean restaurant, has announced it will be expanding to Michigan. The company says it has signed a five-unit franchise deal to open locations in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, Warren, and Canton Township. The menu offers a variety of choices including Moroccan beans, Israeli couscous, pita and […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.