HOW TO LOOK FOR CANNABIS REAL ESTATE
By: Jason Kelmigian It is no secret that cannabis is a rapidly growing industry in Michigan. According to Leafly’s reports, Michigan’s marijuana industry has now surpassed Oregon when it comes to cannabis jobs. Also, in a year where many industries shrank due to the pandemic, Michigan’s cannabis industry reportedly doubled and ranks in the […]
Whitmer signs letter calling for passage of pot banking law
Ahead of possible action by the U.S. Congress, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is one of nearly two dozen governors pushing for legislation to reform marijuana banking laws. Whitmer and a bipartisan group of governors sent a letter on Monday to leading lawmakers in Washington, D.C., urging passage of the Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking […]
Cannabis firm with Toledo connection growing like a weed
An Illinois company that opened the Toledo area’s first medical cannabis dispensary and owns a cannabis production plant in North Toledo is expanding its local operations to include a marijuana growing facility to augment its Ohio supply chain. Green Thumb, Inc., of Chicago is investing $25 million for the growing facility on Jason Road in […]
Michigan’s $1.3B Cannabis Market Draws $25M Growing Facility in Madison Heights
Innovative Industrial Properties Inc., the first real estate company on the New York Stock Exchange focused on the regulated U.S. cannabis industry, today announced it closed on the acquisition of a property located at 29600 Stephenson Highway in Madison Heights (halfway between 12 Mile and 13 Mile roads). The purchase price for the property was […]
Cannabis Provider Green Peak Innovations Expands Across Michigan
Green Peak Innovations in Lansing, a vertically integrated cannabis operator, today provided an update regarding the company’s COVID-19 response, second quarter performance, and plans for growth across Michigan. Jeff Radway, co-founder and CEO of Green Peak, says the company has remained fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as cannabis cultivators, processors, and retailers were deemed […]
Holistic Industries to build $20 million medical marijuana grow, retail facility in Madison Heights
A Washington, D.C.-area cannabis company, Holistic Industries, plans to build a $20 million Michigan headquarters in Madison Heights. The company aims to redevelop the vacant former Fairlanes Bowling hall property near 12 Mile Road and I-75, according to a news release, and build a 65,000-square-foot medical marijuana center for growing, processing and retail. It expects […]
LivWell Michigan to Open Cannabis Cultivation, Processing Facility in Warren
LivWell Michigan, a licensee of Colorado-based LivWell Holdings, will lease a 156,000-square-foot industrial space in Warren where it will operate a licensed cannabis cultivation and processing facility upon completion of redevelopment. The property was purchased for $19 million by and leased to LivWell by San Diego’s Innovative Industrial Properties. LivWell is expected to invest up […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.