Office landlords squeezed by falling occupancy rates, refinancing difficulties. Here’s why
Posted By: The Detroit News on May 25, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The failure of several large lenders earlier this year and the banking turmoil that followed have fueled worries for owners of office space such as Boston Properties and Vornado Realty Trust. The sharp runup in interest rates by the Federal […]
Despite Panicked Headlines, Banks Continue to Finance Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Posted By: WealthManagement.com on April 25, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Lending terms might have tightened, and deals are being scrutinized more closely, but the capital is there. In the wake of failures of Silicon Valley and Signature banks this March, media outlets have been awash with speculation that the regional bank […]
Huntington Bank opens 21-story building in downtown Detroit
Posted By: The Detroit News on September 21, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. About 100 political leaders and community members gathered Wednesday to celebrate the opening of a new office building downtown that will house Huntington Bancshares’s commercial banking headquarters. The 21-story Huntington Tower held hundreds of bank employees and […]
Lake Trust Credit Union, other financial institutions wade into Michigan cannabis banking market
As the cannabis industry continues to expand in Michigan, there are a limited number of options for the businesses to put their money while their business is still illegal at the federal level. But that is changing. Nearly $125 million worth of recreational cannabis was sold statewide in September, up from $60 million the same […]
Fifth Third Bank lists historic downtown Holland branch building for $4.5M
Fifth Third Bank is looking to sell its historic branch building in downtown Holland. The iconic three-story, 25,000-square foot building at 36 E. 8th St. was constructed in 1928 and has a sale price of more than $4.5 million, according to the listing by NorthStar Commercial LLC. The listing includes two additional parcels behind the historic structure […]
Whitmer signs letter calling for passage of pot banking law
Ahead of possible action by the U.S. Congress, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is one of nearly two dozen governors pushing for legislation to reform marijuana banking laws. Whitmer and a bipartisan group of governors sent a letter on Monday to leading lawmakers in Washington, D.C., urging passage of the Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking […]
Bank opens regional office downtown
A bank has unveiled its new regional corporate office and banking center inside a newly completed high-rise downtown. TCF Bank, a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation, which merged with Chemical Bank this summer, hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony Dec. 10 for its new regional corporate office and banking center in downtown Grand Rapids, at 150 Ottawa […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.