Detroit Seeks Partners to Rehabilitate Historic Fort Wayne
The city of Detroit’s General Services Department, Parks and Recreation Division is seeking public and private partners to help revitalize and activate Historic Fort Wayne, which sits in the city’s Delray neighborhood. The goal is to make it a high-visibility location adjacent to the future site of the Gordie Howe International Bridge entrance. Partners can […]
Method Development in Detroit Breaks Ground on Mansion Project in Brush Park
Signature is proud to be playing a part in this great project! Detroit’s Method Development has broken ground on a $1.8-million project in Detroit’s Brush Park that will rehabilitate a mansion dating back to 1911. Originally a two-family home, the house will be turned into eight apartments expected to be complete by summer 2020. […]
Fort Industry Square rehabilitation gets $5 million tax credit
The Ohio Development Services Agency awarded a $5 million tax credit for the rehabilitation of Fort Industry Square on Summit Street. The credit is part of more than $28 million in tax credits the agency awarded for the rehabilitation of 49 historic buildings across the state, according to a release from the agency on Wednesday. […]
Developers pledge to keep Eastern Market’s identity even as prices rise
Here’s the dilemma facing Detroit’s Eastern Market. With real estate values and rents rising rapidly in and around Eastern Market, long-time retailers find they can cash out and retire. And owners new and old have more money available now to upgrade their century-old buildings. But that same rapid escalation of property values means long-time retail and […]
Developer of St. Clair Inn snaps up 2 more historic St. Clair County buildings
The California real estate development firm that will finish its $40 million renovation of the historic and iconic St. Clair Inn in St. Clair this summer has been smitten with more of the county’s history. In September, Sherman Oaks, Calif.-based J.D. Market Acquisitions, a real estate broker, developer and property manager that owns or operates […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.