Land Bank to replace Spitzer Building roof, commission feasibility study for redevelopment
The Lucas County Land Bank is commissioning a feasibility study of the historic downtown Spitzer and Nicholas buildings to see if and how they can be redeveloped. The land bank’s board at a special meeting on Wednesday authorized a payment of up to $100,000 to Cleveland-based Sandvick Architects to conduct the assessment. David Mann, the […]
Historic Lofts Coming to Hubbard Farms Neighborhood in Detroit’s Mexicantown
An abandoned historic structure will be redeveloped in Detroit’s Hubbard Farms neighborhood in Mexicantown as part of the city’s Strategic Neighborhood Fund initiative. The Murray – Hubbard Farms is located at 4004 Porter St. near Clark Park. It will undergo a total renovation to become 12 units of modern, efficient housing across 16,404 square feet. […]
Detroit Seeks Partners to Rehabilitate Historic Fort Wayne
The city of Detroit’s General Services Department, Parks and Recreation Division is seeking public and private partners to help revitalize and activate Historic Fort Wayne, which sits in the city’s Delray neighborhood. The goal is to make it a high-visibility location adjacent to the future site of the Gordie Howe International Bridge entrance. Partners can […]
Method Development in Detroit Breaks Ground on Mansion Project in Brush Park
Signature is proud to be playing a part in this great project! Detroit’s Method Development has broken ground on a $1.8-million project in Detroit’s Brush Park that will rehabilitate a mansion dating back to 1911. Originally a two-family home, the house will be turned into eight apartments expected to be complete by summer 2020. […]
Fort Industry Square rehabilitation gets $5 million tax credit
The Ohio Development Services Agency awarded a $5 million tax credit for the rehabilitation of Fort Industry Square on Summit Street. The credit is part of more than $28 million in tax credits the agency awarded for the rehabilitation of 49 historic buildings across the state, according to a release from the agency on Wednesday. […]
Developers pledge to keep Eastern Market’s identity even as prices rise
Here’s the dilemma facing Detroit’s Eastern Market. With real estate values and rents rising rapidly in and around Eastern Market, long-time retailers find they can cash out and retire. And owners new and old have more money available now to upgrade their century-old buildings. But that same rapid escalation of property values means long-time retail and […]
Developer of St. Clair Inn snaps up 2 more historic St. Clair County buildings
The California real estate development firm that will finish its $40 million renovation of the historic and iconic St. Clair Inn in St. Clair this summer has been smitten with more of the county’s history. In September, Sherman Oaks, Calif.-based J.D. Market Acquisitions, a real estate broker, developer and property manager that owns or operates […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.