Western Michigan prepares to sell sites at business park expansion
Western Michigan University now has the green light to begin selling business parcels in the second phase of the Business, Technology and Research Park. While the preparation of the site itself is ongoing, the university’s Board of Trustees formally established the park’s second phase at its meeting Wednesday, June 26, and granted university officials permission […]
Business expansions and community projects to bring 4,000+ jobs to Michigan
Vital support for the Ford innovation hub in Detroit’s Corktown neighborhood, along with three other automotive and technology-related business expansions, a new commerce center in Hazel Park, and community revitalization projects including a significant improvement to downtown Battle Creek, was approved by the Michigan Strategic Fund board today. Overall, the MSF board approved projects expected to generate more […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 3,077 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN—January 26, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of a 3,077 square foot office building located at 6190 Kalamazoo Avenue, Grand Rapids, Michigan to HHM Real Estate Holdings, LLC. Joe Rizqallah and Tom Elhart of Signature Associates represented the seller, Huntington National Bank. First time client, Heartland Mortgage, wanted to expand […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 8,400 SQUARE FOOT HOTEL IN EDMORE, MICHIGAN.
Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of a 7,844 square foot hotel located at 1260 E. Main Street, Edmore, Michigan to Anthony Maxfield. Jamie Hughes of Signature Associates represented the seller, J & SP Corporation. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan, and Toledo, Ohio, […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 24, 2017— Signature Associates company-wide volunteer effort with 81 Signature professionals from our eight regional offices along with their friends and families gathered at Gleaners Community Food Bank on April 21, in downtown Detroit. Signature Team Cares worked together to touch over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.