Design plans for Downtown Kalamazoo Justice Facility moving along
Design plans for the new Downtown Justice Facility are moving along, according to designers of the project. According to county documents, the new building will be a five-story, 165,000 sq. foot facility. It will be located next to the Kalamazoo County Administration Building along Kalamazoo Avenue and serve as the consolidated base of County courts, prosecuting […]
New distribution center creating up to 766 jobs
An out-of-state developer is breaking ground on a distribution center in the region for a major shipping company. The Kalamazoo County Board of Commissioners recently approved a brownfield plan for the construction of a FedEx distribution center in Portage, at 6701 Portage Rd. Indianapolis-based Scannell Properties will redevelop the property with the construction of a […]
SIGNATURE SELLS RESTAURANT IN KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN
KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN—October 7, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of Mitten Dogs located at 2625 Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan. Jeff Chrystal and Jim Olsen of Signature Associates represented the seller, Mitten Dogs & More. Jeff also represented the purchaser, Arabian House. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand […]
Packaging company investing $600M in expansion
A maker of coated recycled paperboard is planning a $600 million expansion in the region. Atlanta-based Graphic Packaging International plans to invest the funds for a new machine and subsequent building expansion to produce coated recycled paperboard, used to make such products as cereal boxes, at the existing mill in Kalamazoo, at 1500 N. Pitcher […]
Western Michigan prepares to sell sites at business park expansion
Western Michigan University now has the green light to begin selling business parcels in the second phase of the Business, Technology and Research Park. While the preparation of the site itself is ongoing, the university’s Board of Trustees formally established the park’s second phase at its meeting Wednesday, June 26, and granted university officials permission […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 24, 2017— Signature Associates company-wide volunteer effort with 81 Signature professionals from our eight regional offices along with their friends and families gathered at Gleaners Community Food Bank on April 21, in downtown Detroit. Signature Team Cares worked together to touch over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.