First Whole Foods Market in Grand Rapids area opening Aug. 17
Posted By: mlive on July 11, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Signature Associates’ Joe Rizqallah is proud to have been a part of this deal. A Whole Foods Market at the Radcliff Plaza shopping center in Kentwood near Woodland Mall is opening Aug. 17, according to a sign hanging outside […]
GR, Wyoming, Kentwood seek development opportunities along South Division corridor
Planning officials in Grand Rapids, Kentwood and Wyoming hope a nearly completed study will help spur redevelopment along South Division Avenue after a highly touted bus rapid transit project failed to deliver on its economic development promises. Involving local residents and community leaders to share their vision for the future was a key aspect to […]
Autocam Medical building new $60M headquarters in Kentwood
A global contract manufacturer of precision surgical and medical components and devices is investing $60 million through 2024 to build a new global headquarters and manufacturing facility in Kentwood. Kentwood-based manufacturer Autocam Medical said Wednesday that it is investing $60 million through 2024 to expand its manufacturing footprint and capability in West Michigan with a new 100,000-square-foot […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.