Car wash company building $30M headquarters in Holland
VisionQuest Companies plans to begin construction this month on a a $30 million headquarters near the corner of M-40 and Waverly Road. VisionQuest, which owns car wash companies and manufactures car wash equipment, says the new building is expected to be complete by fall 2022. It includes 75,000 square feet of office space and a […]
Mission Design & Automation wraps $5M expansion
Mission Design & Automation is opening a new 50,000-square-foot facility next month and plans to add at least 109 high-tech jobs. The Holland-based custom industrial automation and robotics integrator Mission Design & Automation said last week that it is completing a new facility at 9696 Black River Court in Holland that will house office and manufacturing space […]
City of Holland seeking developers for decommissioned power plant site
The city of Holland is seeking statements of qualifications from developers interested in redeveloping a 17-acre property owned by the Holland Board of Public Works located on the Lake Macatawa waterfront in downtown Holland and currently home to the decommissioned James De Young power plant. The site presents an opportunity to develop a large-scale, regional […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 6,680 SQUARE FOOT CARWASH BUSINESS IN HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
HOLLAND, MICHIGAN—May 7, 2021— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of a 6,680 square foot carwash located at 386 Baypark Drive, Holland, Michigan to Koopman Real Estate. Tom Elhart of Signature Associates represented the seller, Winter Park, LLC. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 35,250 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL IN HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
HOLLAND, MICHIGAN—May 5, 2021— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of a 35,250 square foot industrial building located at 11431 Chicago Drive, Holland, Michigan to Zordon USA, Inc. Tom Elhart of Signature Associates represented the seller, UWI Properties. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan […]
MEDC supports mixed-used development in Holland
The city of Holland received support from the state for a new five-story, mixed-use development project in its downtown. The Michigan Strategic Fund (MSF) of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) on Tuesday approved support for a community revitalization project in Holland that it said will help create a vibrant place that attracts and keeps […]
Harbor Steel investing $2.4M in Holland facility expansion
A metal services company is investing over $2.4 million to expand its facility in Holland Charter Township. Harbor Steel & Supply Corporation, a metal services company with four West Michigan locations and operations in West Virginia and Kentucky, is investing $2,466,444 to expand its facility at 2385 112th Ave in Holland Charter Township, according to […]
Hudsonville Ice Cream breaks ground on $35M expansion project
Hudsonville Ice Cream is adding 156,466 square feet of freezer space at its 48th St. headquarters in Holland. The $35 million project is expected to be complete in spring 2021. “We take great pride in our ability to reinvest in our home region of West Michigan as we continue to grow the distribution of our […]
5 notable construction projects from West Michigan
Contractors are capping off another busy year for developments across West Michigan. From the largest mixed-use project in downtown Grand Rapids history, to new modern buildings in historic areas, these are five notable projects from around the region on the radar for MiBiz this year. Here’s a closer look at them. 10 Ionia Architect: Yamasaki Associates Inc., Troy […]
GHSP to expand, relocate headquarters to Holland
Automotive supplier GHSP is expanding and moving its headquarters and engineering laboratory to the Holland Technical Center, MiBizhas learned. The company, a division of Grand Haven-based JSJ Corp., has leased 120,000 square feet of office space and 35,000 square feet of lab space at the facility located at South Waverly Road and East 32nd Street. The move nearly […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 8,466 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE IN ZEELAND, MICHIGAN
HOLLAND, MICHIGAN—January 31, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of an 8,466 square foot office building located at 156 Cherry Street, Zeeland, Michigan to 3D Properties, LLC. Thomas J. Elhart of Signature Associates represented the seller, Church Street Professional, LLC. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 24, 2017— Signature Associates company-wide volunteer effort with 81 Signature professionals from our eight regional offices along with their friends and families gathered at Gleaners Community Food Bank on April 21, in downtown Detroit. Signature Team Cares worked together to touch over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.