LivWell Michigan to Open Cannabis Cultivation, Processing Facility in Warren
LivWell Michigan, a licensee of Colorado-based LivWell Holdings, will lease a 156,000-square-foot industrial space in Warren where it will operate a licensed cannabis cultivation and processing facility upon completion of redevelopment. The property was purchased for $19 million by and leased to LivWell by San Diego’s Innovative Industrial Properties. LivWell is expected to invest up […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 80,000 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN WARREN, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—May 31, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 80,000 square feet of industrial space located at 12700 Stephens Road, Warren, Michigan to Calahan Real Estate Holdings, LLC. Joe Hamway and Greg Hudas of Signature Associates represented the seller, CMX Corporation. About Signature Associates Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices in Southfield, […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 243,635 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN WARREN, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 19, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 243,635 square feet of industrial space located at 1919, 1920, & 1990 Concept Drive, Warren, Michigan. This was a portfolio sale. Paul Hoge of Signature Associates represented both the seller, CTP Newco, and the purchaser, Concept Drive Industrial Investors, LLC. John Boyd and […]
Big Boy looks to bounce back under new ownership
As Big Boy’s new owners aim for a comeback, the change comes in small moves — taking MSG out of seasoned salt, for example — and large ones, like paying off $34 million in debt. The Warren-based restaurant chain’s CEO led a group of local investors that bought Big Boy Restaurants International LLC last fall. […]
Warren plans $170M mixed-use project as first step toward a downtown
Warren Mayor Jim Fouts has long talked about creating a walkable downtown for the city. This week, he unveiled plans for a $170 million mixed-use development project that he says is the first step toward realizing that dream. The proposed Warren Town Center would be built through a public-private partnership that will include the city, […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.