Lakeside Mall sold to developer with plans beyond retail
Lakeside Mall has been sold to a Miami group that says it will add other uses beyond shopping to revive the Sterling Heights shopping center, according to Sterling Heights city officials. The deal on the struggling mall was completed Tuesday. The mall’s previous owner, General Growth Properties Inc., defaulted on its $144 million mortgage, Sterling Heights officials said. Earlier this year, Lord […]
Lakeside Mall’s future is pondered, but Macomb’s M-59 corridor is still retail gold
Some have had plenty of fun at the expense of Macomb County’s newest art installation in the Hall Road/M-59 median, an orange, 35-foot-tall ring recently dubbed The Halo. But the 10.5-mile road’s retail scene is no laughing matter. In fact, it’s one of the most active in the region, catering to hundreds of thousands of […]
Kroger to build marketplace on site of former Kmart in Sterling Heights
A Kroger Marketplace store is set to set up shop at the site of a now-closed Kmart building in Sterling Heights. There are a few permit and utility pieces that are still in motion, but demolition is ready to begin sometime this week, Rachel Hurst, corporate affairs manager at Kroger, said in an email. The […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.