Lakeside Mall’s future is pondered, but Macomb’s M-59 corridor is still retail gold
Some have had plenty of fun at the expense of Macomb County’s newest art installation in the Hall Road/M-59 median, an orange, 35-foot-tall ring recently dubbed The Halo. But the 10.5-mile road’s retail scene is no laughing matter. In fact, it’s one of the most active in the region, catering to hundreds of thousands of […]
Kroger to build marketplace on site of former Kmart in Sterling Heights
A Kroger Marketplace store is set to set up shop at the site of a now-closed Kmart building in Sterling Heights. There are a few permit and utility pieces that are still in motion, but demolition is ready to begin sometime this week, Rachel Hurst, corporate affairs manager at Kroger, said in an email. The […]
Robotic equipment manufacturer to invest $20.6 million, add 100 jobs in Sterling Heights
Automated welding system manufacturer HTI Cybernetics Inc. is investing $20.6 million to expand its Sterling Heights headquarters at a new site under development. The company that serves automakers and suppliers expects to create 100 jobs in five years, doubling its workforce, according to the Michigan Economic Development Corp. HTI has been approved for a $600,000 […]
Sterling Heights’ BAE Systems Receives $413M U.S. Army Contract to Begin M109A7 Full-Rate Production
Sterling Heights-based BAE Systems has been awarded a contract by the U.S. Army to begin full-rate production of the company’s M109A7 Self-Propelled Howitzer and M992A3 ammunition carrier vehicles. The contract includes an initial $413.7 million award to execute the third and final option for low-rate initial production on the program, with additional options that could […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.