Autocam Medical building new $60M headquarters in Kentwood
A global contract manufacturer of precision surgical and medical components and devices is investing $60 million through 2024 to build a new global headquarters and manufacturing facility in Kentwood. Kentwood-based manufacturer Autocam Medical said Wednesday that it is investing $60 million through 2024 to expand its manufacturing footprint and capability in West Michigan with a new 100,000-square-foot […]
Auto supplier in Williams Co. to invest $4.5 million, create 104 new jobs
Matsu Ohio, a parts supplier that makes seat panels, door panels, and a variety of other metal products for the auto industry, will make a $4.5 million investment to expand its Williams County operations, adding 104 new jobs. The company said its investment in new machinery and equipment will help it take on more business […]
Woodward Inc. expanding operations in Zeeland
A Colorado company is expanding its facility in Zeeland to make room for an innovative approach to aerospace manufacturing. Fort Collins, Colorado-based Woodward Inc. is converting a previous warehouse space into an industrialized space that will be dedicated to additive manufacturing, according to the Lakeshore Advantage on Wednesday. The economic development agency helped Woodward secure an industrial […]
Harbor Steel investing $2.4M in Holland facility expansion
A metal services company is investing over $2.4 million to expand its facility in Holland Charter Township. Harbor Steel & Supply Corporation, a metal services company with four West Michigan locations and operations in West Virginia and Kentucky, is investing $2,466,444 to expand its facility at 2385 112th Ave in Holland Charter Township, according to […]
Satelytics moving to Perrysburg, adding jobs
An innovative satellite imagery company is expanding its business into Perrysburg. Satelytics, which was based on the University of Toledo campus, is now hiring for a new location at Levis Commons near the Funny Bone. The firm is adding 38 jobs and about $1 million in new annual payroll. CEO Sean Donegan said the company […]
Hudsonville Ice Cream breaks ground on $35M expansion project
Hudsonville Ice Cream is adding 156,466 square feet of freezer space at its 48th St. headquarters in Holland. The $35 million project is expected to be complete in spring 2021. “We take great pride in our ability to reinvest in our home region of West Michigan as we continue to grow the distribution of our […]
Cannabis Provider Green Peak Innovations Expands Across Michigan
Green Peak Innovations in Lansing, a vertically integrated cannabis operator, today provided an update regarding the company’s COVID-19 response, second quarter performance, and plans for growth across Michigan. Jeff Radway, co-founder and CEO of Green Peak, says the company has remained fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as cannabis cultivators, processors, and retailers were deemed […]
Heidtman Steel Products invests $9.1 million in expansion, adds 65 jobs
Heidtman Steel Products, Inc., a Toledo-based processor of flat-rolled steel, is expanding its operations in Bedford Township and the city of Bedford Township to create a new steel tubing operation that is expected to create 65 jobs when finished. Heidtman, which has nine steel processing facilities in four Great Lakes states, is backing a new […]
Old Fort manufacturer plans expansion, 60 new jobs to be created
A major manufacturer of household packaged goods plans to invest $38 million to expand its plant in Old Fort in Seneca County, the Regional Growth Partnership said Tuesday. Church & Dwight Co. Inc. of Ewing, N.J., said it will expand its production and warehouse space to make room for new product lines, creating 60 jobs […]
Detroit Athletic Club may expand footprint north of downtown building
The Detroit Athletic Club is looking into an expansion downtown. What precisely that will include will be hashed out in the next eight to 10 months as Detroit-based architecture and planning firm Rossetti Associates Inc. comes up with a new master plan. That process is expected to begin next month. In an article in its […]
Engineering firm moves into West Michigan market
An engineering firm from the state’s east side is setting up operations in West Michigan. Rochester Hills-based Spalding DeDecker opened an office in the Calder Plaza Building in downtown Grand Rapids, at 250 Monroe Ave. NW, according to the firm last month. It is the company’s first West Michigan location. With the addition of Grand Rapids […]
Gun Lake Casino plans $100 million expansion
A 72,000-square-foot expansion at Gun Lake Casino will allow the operation to grow its gaming, restaurant and entertainment options. Preliminary site work for the $100 million project is currently underway. Gun Lake Casino expects construction to begin in the coming weeks, with an opening expected in summer of 2021. The expansion, which involves adding a new […]
Packaging company investing $600M in expansion
A maker of coated recycled paperboard is planning a $600 million expansion in the region. Atlanta-based Graphic Packaging International plans to invest the funds for a new machine and subsequent building expansion to produce coated recycled paperboard, used to make such products as cereal boxes, at the existing mill in Kalamazoo, at 1500 N. Pitcher […]
Grand Rapids airport announces $90M expansion
A $90 million expansion at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport will aid in economic development in West Michigan, the airport authority board said Wednesday. Airport officials gathered to announce “Project Elevate,” which includes several components meant to ease and expand passenger experience. The project begins with the extension of Concourse A to accommodate projected […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.