Gun Lake Casino plans $100 million expansion
A 72,000-square-foot expansion at Gun Lake Casino will allow the operation to grow its gaming, restaurant and entertainment options. Preliminary site work for the $100 million project is currently underway. Gun Lake Casino expects construction to begin in the coming weeks, with an opening expected in summer of 2021. The expansion, which involves adding a new […]
Packaging company investing $600M in expansion
A maker of coated recycled paperboard is planning a $600 million expansion in the region. Atlanta-based Graphic Packaging International plans to invest the funds for a new machine and subsequent building expansion to produce coated recycled paperboard, used to make such products as cereal boxes, at the existing mill in Kalamazoo, at 1500 N. Pitcher […]
Grand Rapids airport announces $90M expansion
A $90 million expansion at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport will aid in economic development in West Michigan, the airport authority board said Wednesday. Airport officials gathered to announce “Project Elevate,” which includes several components meant to ease and expand passenger experience. The project begins with the extension of Concourse A to accommodate projected […]
Business expansions and community projects to bring 4,000+ jobs to Michigan
Vital support for the Ford innovation hub in Detroit’s Corktown neighborhood, along with three other automotive and technology-related business expansions, a new commerce center in Hazel Park, and community revitalization projects including a significant improvement to downtown Battle Creek, was approved by the Michigan Strategic Fund board today. Overall, the MSF board approved projects expected to generate more […]
Supplier plans $9.27 million investment, 300 new jobs in Detroit expansion
A Troy-based paint finishing system supplier plans to buy property in Detroit to expand its operations there as part of a $9.27 million investment, according to the state. Gallagher-Kaiser Corp. aims to add 300 jobs as it grows its Detroit manufacturing operations, according to a memo from the Michigan Economic Development Corp. The Michigan Strategic […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.