Cannabis Provider Green Peak Innovations Expands Across Michigan
Green Peak Innovations in Lansing, a vertically integrated cannabis operator, today provided an update regarding the company’s COVID-19 response, second quarter performance, and plans for growth across Michigan. Jeff Radway, co-founder and CEO of Green Peak, says the company has remained fully operational throughout the COVID-19 pandemic as cannabis cultivators, processors, and retailers were deemed […]
Heidtman Steel Products invests $9.1 million in expansion, adds 65 jobs
Heidtman Steel Products, Inc., a Toledo-based processor of flat-rolled steel, is expanding its operations in Bedford Township and the city of Bedford Township to create a new steel tubing operation that is expected to create 65 jobs when finished. Heidtman, which has nine steel processing facilities in four Great Lakes states, is backing a new […]
Old Fort manufacturer plans expansion, 60 new jobs to be created
A major manufacturer of household packaged goods plans to invest $38 million to expand its plant in Old Fort in Seneca County, the Regional Growth Partnership said Tuesday. Church & Dwight Co. Inc. of Ewing, N.J., said it will expand its production and warehouse space to make room for new product lines, creating 60 jobs […]
Detroit Athletic Club may expand footprint north of downtown building
The Detroit Athletic Club is looking into an expansion downtown. What precisely that will include will be hashed out in the next eight to 10 months as Detroit-based architecture and planning firm Rossetti Associates Inc. comes up with a new master plan. That process is expected to begin next month. In an article in its […]
Engineering firm moves into West Michigan market
An engineering firm from the state’s east side is setting up operations in West Michigan. Rochester Hills-based Spalding DeDecker opened an office in the Calder Plaza Building in downtown Grand Rapids, at 250 Monroe Ave. NW, according to the firm last month. It is the company’s first West Michigan location. With the addition of Grand Rapids […]
Gun Lake Casino plans $100 million expansion
A 72,000-square-foot expansion at Gun Lake Casino will allow the operation to grow its gaming, restaurant and entertainment options. Preliminary site work for the $100 million project is currently underway. Gun Lake Casino expects construction to begin in the coming weeks, with an opening expected in summer of 2021. The expansion, which involves adding a new […]
Packaging company investing $600M in expansion
A maker of coated recycled paperboard is planning a $600 million expansion in the region. Atlanta-based Graphic Packaging International plans to invest the funds for a new machine and subsequent building expansion to produce coated recycled paperboard, used to make such products as cereal boxes, at the existing mill in Kalamazoo, at 1500 N. Pitcher […]
Grand Rapids airport announces $90M expansion
A $90 million expansion at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport will aid in economic development in West Michigan, the airport authority board said Wednesday. Airport officials gathered to announce “Project Elevate,” which includes several components meant to ease and expand passenger experience. The project begins with the extension of Concourse A to accommodate projected […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.