Oregon Economic Development Committee discusses town center project, future
As part of Oregon’s new town-center project’s first phase, construction of a new roadway off Pickle Road is scheduled to begin at summer’s end. The Oregon Economic Development Committee met Thursday to discuss that project as well as the status of Oregon’s industrially zoned property and what kind of projects might be in its future. […]
Autocam Medical building new $60M headquarters in Kentwood
A global contract manufacturer of precision surgical and medical components and devices is investing $60 million through 2024 to build a new global headquarters and manufacturing facility in Kentwood. Kentwood-based manufacturer Autocam Medical said Wednesday that it is investing $60 million through 2024 to expand its manufacturing footprint and capability in West Michigan with a new 100,000-square-foot […]
Options open for new restaurant, more in lease property available on Telegraph in Brownstown
With more than 15,000 cars traveling the area of Telegraph Road near King Road in Brownstown Township daily, the area is considered to be a busy corridor — perfect for a business developer and tenants. A construction project that could house several different businesses, including a drive-thru fast food establishment, now occupies a spot at […]
Cannabis firm with Toledo connection growing like a weed
An Illinois company that opened the Toledo area’s first medical cannabis dispensary and owns a cannabis production plant in North Toledo is expanding its local operations to include a marijuana growing facility to augment its Ohio supply chain. Green Thumb, Inc., of Chicago is investing $25 million for the growing facility on Jason Road in […]
ProMedica to build ER in Maumee
ProMedica announced plans Thursday to build a freestanding emergency room in Maumee on Anthony Wayne Trail near the I-475 interchange, and in the virtual shadows of St. Luke’s Hospital. The new facility will be the second ProMedica Toledo Hospital ER in the region. A news release from ProMedica said the center will “support the growing […]
Detroit steps in again to offer manufacturing might in coronavirus fight
RCO Engineering typically manufactures interior components for General Motors, Lear and other automotive suppliers at its Roseville manufacturing campus. But now it’s making hospital face shields — ramping up from 3,500 per day Friday to 30,000 per day by April 2. RCO is one of 600 Michigan companies heeding the call to assist in the […]
Distilleries pivot from whiskey to hand sanitizer in wake of coronavirus shortage
Detroit City Distillery’s Michael Forsyth hasn’t yet had a chance to fully consider the impact the coronavirus will have on his business and community. Instead, he’s been compelled to take action in an unexpected way: producing hand sanitizer in bulk for hospitals, first responders and government entities. Distilleries across the region such as Ann Arbor […]
Grand Rapids ranks No. 3 among large cities for ‘thriving’ manufacturing
Grand Rapids was ranked third among large cities where manufacturing is “thriving,” according to a new study. AdvisorSmith, a financial services advisory startup based in New York, ranked Grand Rapids at No. 3 over other large cities such as Hartford, Connecticut; Greenville, South Carolina; Detroit; and San Francisco. According to the report, manufacturing output per […]
ProMedica puts Coldwater Regional Hospital up for sale
ProMedica healthcare system said Tuesday that it has initiated steps to sell its Coldwater Regional Hospital in Coldwater, Mich., one of its 13 hospitals owned or managed by the Toledo-based not-for-profit entity. Located 100 miles northwest of Toledo, Coldwater Regional is an 87-bed acute care hospital that ProMedica has operated since February, 2016. The Toledo […]
Henry Ford to build medical center at former Kmart site in Plymouth Township
Henry Ford Health System plans to build a new 120,000-square-foot outpatient medical center in Plymouth Township at a former Kmart store at 40855 Ann Arbor Road. When completed in 2021, it would be Henry Ford’s 31st medical center in Southeast Michigan. Two other outpatient medical centers are under construction in Royal Oak and Bloomfield Township. Royal Oak is […]
Spectrum Health consolidating 26 leases into new facility
Spectrum Health is planning to discontinue 26 leases and consolidate multiple departments into a new facility. The Grand-Rapids-based health system plans to build a Center for Transformation and Innovation on the property it owns in Grand Rapids southwest of the Cornerstone University campus, at Leffingwell Avenue NE and Bradford Street NE, according to a statement […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 28,817 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—February 21, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 28,817 square feet of industrial space located at 1837 Enterprise Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan. Kris Pawlowski and Paul Hoge of Signature Associates represented the purchaser, 1837 Enterprise, LLC. This is the third location for the purchaser who sells small prosthetics and medical compression […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.