Low attendance prompting church closures, sale of buildings
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on August 28, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Rob Keleghan of Signature Associates’ Toledo brokerage team is handling the sale and marketing of the properties. Two former United Methodist church buildings in the greater Toledo area are currently on the market, and a third in […]
New DeltaPlex owner seeks to repurpose venue into industrial warehousing space
Visser Brothers Inc. seeks to repurpose the DeltaPlex Arena & Conference Center into an industrial warehouse site, according to documents filed with the city of Walker. The Grand Rapids-based contractor, doing business as DEG Development Co. LLC, purchased the 6,000-person capacity venue in Walker on Dec. 23 for $5.5 million. The venue has operated for 25 years […]
Mixed-use project will repurpose vacant downtown Muskegon bank building
A historic bank building in downtown Muskegon will be redeveloped into a mixed-use space after being vacant for four years. Core Development Group plans to repurpose the six-story tower at 221 W. Webster Ave. into offices, commercial space and apartments. “It’s preserving an old building. If it sat here forever, who knows what it would […]
Google signs lease for old printing facility of The Ann Arbor News
Tech giant Google is quietly growing its footprint in Washtenaw County. The company signed a lease for a space at 5690 Hines Drive in Pittsfield Township, a Google spokesperson said in an email. It is unclear what the company plans to do with the space. The property formerly housed a printing facility for The Ann Arbor News […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.