‘Ton of jobs’ available in Lucas County, and thousands of workers needed to fill them
When the University of Toledo told her last week that her job in the dean’s office was ending until at least May, Chloe Smith panicked — how would she pay rent? That day, she saw an ad seeking cashiers, baggers, and shelf stockers at Walt Churchill’s Market and applied. She was on a new payroll […]
The Future of Industrial Real Estate
Prologis Inc., the largest warehouse provider in the U.S., wrapped up construction of a three-story distribution center in Seattle in October of last year. The 590,000-square-foot project, called Georgetown Crossroads, is the nation’s first logistics property to have multiple floors that are serviceable by large delivery trucks. Amazon has reportedly agreed to take up about […]
Amazon eyes Silverdome site for distribution center; 1,500 jobs expected, officials say
Tech giant Amazon sent shock waves throughout Pontiac when news broke of the expected development of the Silverdome site into a distribution center as part of a $250 million project that would bring 1,500 jobs. The first steps in the plans to develop the 127-acre site were discussed during a Pontiac Planning Commission meeting on Wednesday night. The commission […]
Large industrial building in Grand Rapids has new owner
A large, industrial building on Grand Rapids’ Southeast Side that formerly housed a company that manufactured products used to display retail merchandise has a new owner. A company affiliated with Kojaian, a Bloomfield Hills-based realty company specializing in office, industrial, high-tech and retail spaces, purchased the 925,000-square-foot building, which is located south of 36th Street […]
Rossford approves incentives for likely Amazon center
Rossford City Council unanimously approved a series of incentive packages Monday night for a massive development experts have long believed to be an Amazon fulfillment center at the Crossroads. The four ordinances: State the city of Rossford and Wood County agree to grant abatement of real estate taxes on the project’s assessed value for 30 years. Establish […]
Port Authority approves bonds for warehouse near Toledo Express Airport
Financing for an 80,000-square-foot warehouse at the budding Express Industrial Park was approved Thursday morning by the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority’s board of directors. The $5 million in taxable bonds from the Northwest Ohio Bond Fund will be personally guaranteed by Ed Harmon, the developer with whom the port authority has worked on both of […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.