MCBA gets $82K grant to prepare south county property for development
Posted By: The Monroe News on February 6, 2024. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The Monroe County Business Alliance will receive $82,310 in grant funding to help prepare a 143.25-acre piece of property for future development. The property is southwest of Sterns Road and Dixie Highway in Erie and Bedford townships. Monroe County’s […]
Prime location attracts businesses to Rossford
Posted By: The Blade on October 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Location, location, location — Rossford has it, and businesses want it, the city’s mayor says. At Monday’s meeting, Rossford City Council voted to approve the rezoning of 5.4 acres from planned commercial to planned industrial. The properties, which are […]
Three Area Business Leaders Opening American Freight Store in Clinton Township
Posted By: DBUSINESS on August 31, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Three metro Detroit business leaders have opened an American Freight store in Clinton Township. The store features affordable home furnishings such as furniture, mattresses, appliances, and accents. Located at 37055 South Groesbeck Hwy. (near Metro Parkway or 16 Mile Road), […]
Transworld Business Advisors Franchisee Opens Six Offices in SW Michigan
Posted By: DBUSINESS on August 15, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Transworld Business Advisors franchise owner Jeffrey Hoag has opened offices in six southwest Michigan counties, and is seeking entrepreneurs who want to buy or sell a local business. Transworld Business Advisors is a global leader in the marketing and sales […]
Costco Buys Site for First Costco Business Center in Michigan
Posted By: CoStar on May 25, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Popular membership warehouse club Costco has acquired land at the former Northland Mall site in Southfield, Michigan, where it plans to open its first Costco Business Center in the state. The Washington-based retailer paid $6.5 million to acquire a 13.38-acre […]
Buyer sought for Detroit’s Dutch Girl Donuts site
Posted By: The Detroit News on April 10, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The Dutch Girl Donuts building in Detroit is up for sale, the longtime owners’ family announced Monday on its Facebook page. “Highest and best offers will be considered,” the post said. Emailed offers for the approximately 1,500-square-foot property at 19000 […]
Against the grain: These retailers are adding stores in Michigan
Posted By: The Detroit News on March 10, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. For more than a decade, a former Kmart store sat vacant in the Utica Park Place shopping center on Hall Road. The 61,000-square-foot space finally got a new use this past fall with the opening of the […]
New businesses restore tired, commercial strip near University of Toledo
After falling into vacancy and abandonment, a small commercial plaza on Bancroft Street near the University of Toledo is being revived thanks to three businesses breathing new life into it. Jo Jo’s Pizza, Sunrise Skillet, and Arnie’s Toledo are committed to making a go of it in the plaza located in the 2600 block of […]
Toledo looks to expand downtown community entertainment districts
The number of community entertainment districts in the downtown area could grow substantially if a new proposal is approved by Toledo City Council. Community entertainment districts are designated areas consisting of a combination of entertainment, retail, social, or cultural businesses with access to additional liquor licensing. The Regional Growth, Development and Small Business Enterprise Committee […]
Ann Arbor OKs industrial development district for Sartorius ‘flex-tech’ project
An area in Ann Arbor’s Research Park has been designated an industrial development district after it was approved by Ann Arbor City Council earlier this week. The resolution to turn 3874 Research Park Drive and four adjacent lots into an industrial development district was passed by City Council on March 7. The land is currently […]
Commercial real estate is full of former athletes. That’s not a coincidence.
By the time Brandon Carnegie was in his early 20s, he’d had two knee surgeries and a back injury thanks to football. His days playing cornerback at Ball State University in Muncie, Ind., where he landed after a standout four years at Novi High School, were over after his junior season. He played in 18 […]
First-of-its-kind study of GR to guide long-term development
As the city updates its nearly 20-year-old Master Plan to guide future development, local officials say a first-of-its-kind study last year can help ensure equitable outcomes while providing the best return on investments. Downtown Grand Rapids Inc. commissioned the “Economics of Place” study by Washington, D.C.-based Places Platform LLC, which first presented its preliminary findings to business […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.