Southgate aims to reinvent commercial district
In a broad effort to entice new businesses and promote economic vibrancy, Southgate city officials are working to carve out a new identity for the downriver community’s commercial district. Southgate’s downtown district, largely defined as Eureka Road between Allen Road and Fort Street and parts of Trenton and Dix Toledo roads, is slowly taking shape […]
Michigan Ranks 9th in Nation for Economic Development Projects
Michigan ranks ninth among the top 10 states with the most economic development projects according to Site Selection magazine’s 2018 Governor’s Cup rankings, moving up two places from last year’s list. The magazine covers economic planning and expansion nationwide. “There is no doubt that Michigan is a home for economic opportunity, and these rankings are a testament […]
Detroit to revamp 7 business corridors starting this spring
Detroit is finalizing plans to revamp seven business corridors across the city this spring as part of a $125 million campaign to breathe life into its neighborhoods. A request for proposals for the projects will be released later this month. Dozens of city blocks, from the Livernois “Avenue of Fashion” to the heart of Mexicantown, […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.