ROB KELEGHAN ACHIEVES SIOR DESIGNATION FROM THE SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® (SIOR)
Rob Keleghan of Signature Associates has earned the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR) and joins 11 other SIOR members from Signature Associates. SIOR is the leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association and represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful brokerage specialists. The SIOR is a selective organization, and to […]
Conversion Opportunities in Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate has been seeing the emerging trend of retail to warehouse spaces. These types of projects are becoming increasingly popular throughout the country because of the dramatic shift in the retail industry in recent years. Malls have been closing throughout the United States as the shopping habits of consumers have changed. In fact, […]
Detroit seeks development proposals for Cass Park property
The city is seeking proposals from developers to revitalize a vacant, city-owned commercial property in the Cass Park neighborhood. The .86-acre site at Third and Charlotte sits along a major gateway between the city’s central business district and greater Midtown. It’s a short distance to venues including the Masonic Temple, Little Caesars Arena, Comerica Park and Fox Theatre. […]
Commercial real estate a mixed bag for those looking for space
Depending on what you are looking for, the commercial real estate market in West Michigan may not be so favorable. According to some commercial real estate experts in the area, more properties are available for leasing, but fewer properties are available for sale. Jason Makowski, a partner and an office specialist at NAI Wisinski of […]
Developers plan $150 million development, 850 jobs at old Ford Wixom plant site
An Ohio-based company is planning a $150 million brownfield redevelopment of a former Ford Motor Co. plant in Wixom that would create 850 new jobs. The project at the 182-acre site would reactivate the property with 1.66 million square feet of commercial/industrial space, according to the Michigan Economic Development Corp. Construction on the first of […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES WINS 3 CRAIN’S BEST IN CLASS REAL ESTATE AWARDS
Crain’s Detroit Business Special Report: Last year was a year for dealmaking — and dealmakers. In this, our inaugural Best in Class: Real Estate awards, we aim to honor both. We solicited nominations from you, our readers, for the most impactful deals, projects and people in commercial real estate in 2017. With help from a […]
Ashley Capital buys closed Hazel Park Raceway for redevelopment
The Hazel Park Raceway has a new owner that plans a large-scale development on the shuttered horse racing track’s remaining 95 acres. New York City-based industrial/warehouse developer Ashley Capital, which has its local office in Canton Township, completed the purchase Friday, said Susan Harvey, senior vice president of the office. The plan is to develop […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.