SPOTLIGHT: PETER WALOCKO
This year, one of our founding principles, Peter Walocko was honored at the First Division Museum at Cantigny in Wheaton, IL. Chosen as one of six out of 100,000 Vietnam Veterans, he spent two hours with a camera crew recounting his experiences in the Vietnam War and became part of the Soldier’s Story – Interactive […]
Assessed value of industrial property in Detroit rises 64%
– Detroit’s assessed value of industrial property increased 64 percent from 2017 – Reassessment in 2016 “significantly undervalued” industrial parcels – For first time in 17 years, residential assessments rose citywide The assessed value of industrial property in Detroit rose sharply by more than 64 percent for this year after city officials concluded they […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.