Developers find creative new uses for tired, underutilized metro Detroit sites
A mall parking lot transformed into hundreds of apartments and offices. A former newspaper building converted to a luxury car dealership. An indoor soccer arena housing mortgage employees. The development business is fickle and subject to a raft of external factors: materials costs on any given day, market demand, availability of labor, zoning, community reaction, […]
COVID-19 has transformed work. It could revolutionize the office next
Over the last decade, there’s been a marked shift in many office environments in metro Detroit. Some companies based in spacious suburban offices with ample parking spaces moved to smaller and more expensive locations in downtown Detroit. Parking came in the form of packed garages, but these sacrifices were mostly considered justifiable because of the area’s walkability […]
Chick-fil-A to expand to Shelby Township
Metro Detroiters will have one more location where they can “eat mor chikin.” Chick-fil-A Inc. is planning to open its first stand-alone location in Metro Detroit. The Shelby Township restaurant will be the Atlanta-based fast-food chain’s fifth restaurant in Metro Detroit, the company confirmed Thursday. “Chick-fil-A is always looking for new locations to continue serving our customers, […]
The state of the metro Detroit shopping mall
High-end malls like some in Oakland County are expected to continue to perform well far into the future in spite of a changing mall landscape in the state’s wealthiest county, and across the state and country. In fact, contrary to the popular notion that brick and mortar retail is dying a slow death at the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.