Campbell sells Ferndale-based Garden Fresh Gourmet salsa brand
Campbell Soup Co. is cutting loose Garden Fresh Gourmet, the Ferndale-based dip and chips maker. The salsa maker is a part of the Campbell Fresh division, from which the Camden, New Jersey-based canned soup company is divesting along with its Campbell International businesses to narrow its focus and decrease debt, the company said. Campbell is selling […]
Ferndale’s busiest parking lot to close for mixed-use development
The busiest parking lot in Ferndale is scheduled to close at the end of January for a 12- to 15-month construction project transforming it into a five-story, mixed-use development with nearly triple the parking spaces. “It’s a lot more than just a parking structure,” said Barry Hicks, executive director of Ferndale’s Downtown Development Authority. “This is years […]
Como’s rebirth comes with crusty pizza, whiskey and a multimillion-dollar overhaul
Restaurateur Zack Sklar considered tearing down Ferndale mainstay Como’s pizzeria, but in the end he couldn’t do it. Instead, the new owner is ripping up its family pizza recipe and bringing a new Detroit-style pie to the downtown corner restaurant. Como’s is set to reopen in spring. It will keep the name and serve pizza, […]
Why 11 Mile could become the new place to live, party in Oakland Co.
An industrial stretch of 11 Mile Road in southeast Oakland County could be reinvented into one of the region’s newest entertainment districts with restaurants, breweries, new housing and retail. Oak Park, Berkley and Huntington Woods, which border 11 Mile from Woodward Avenue west to Greenfield, are teaming up to see how rezoning, reducing traffic lanes and becoming an […]
Pet spa, yoga studio part of Royal Oak apartment-retail development
Metro Detroit residents looking for a place to live in a couple of years will have a housing option where they can live, have access to a bistro cafe, get their pets pampered and practice yoga, all in the same complex. Construction started this week on an apartment-retail development at the northeast corner of Woodward Avenue at I-696 in Royal Oak, […]
New shops, breweries coming to Oakland County downtowns
Downtowns across southeast Oakland County are welcoming a fresh batch of entrepreneurs to tempt shoppers, diners and the curious with everything from Peruvian food to hair pomade. Here’s a look at some of the new or future storefronts: Ferndale Ferndale visitors will be transported to Peru at Culantro at 22939 Woodward Ave., a fast-casual restaurant at the […]
Brewery, market, residences planned in $32 million project in Ferndale, Pleasant Ridge
A $32 million transformation of a vacant 13-acre industrial site in Ferndale and Pleasant Ridge is expected to include apartments, a new brewery and a new market. The project, set for several parcels at 10 Mile Road and Bermuda Street straddling the two communities, received Michigan Strategic Fund approval for $3.53 million in brownfield financing […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.