Partners begin construction on downtown Muskegon venues
A group of partners has begun construction on a pair of venues called Motu Lakeshore Wine Bar and Prohibition Muskegon. Jonathan Jelks and his father, Randal Jelks; Jamiel Robinson; recording artist Willie “Willie the Kid” Jackson; and Alvin Hills IV announced Monday, Feb. 21, construction officially kicked off on Motu Lakeshore Wine Bar and Prohibition Muskegon Bar […]
Gilmore Collection confirms The B.O.B. closing; GLC Live at 20 Monroe will remain as venue
The restaurants, bars and entertainment venues inside The B.O.B. in downtown Grand Rapids will close, while GLC Live at 20 Monroe will remain as a venue ahead of the two buildings’ pending sales, property owner Gilmore Collection announced today. Gilmore Collection officials say the buyers of the two properties remain private, and future plans for The B.O.B. are not yet publicly […]
Rosie O’Grady’s owner closes bar with plans to redevelop popular Ferndale site
The owner of Rosie O’Grady’s, a popular downtown Ferndale bar and restaurant, closed the establishment over the weekend and aims to redevelop the property in the city’s central business district. In a Saturday evening post on Facebook, the restaurant owners said the establishment would be closing for good, and said “staffing shortages” were “in part” […]
Sidecar Slider Bar’s new triple concept opens in Birmingham with pizza and cocktails
A trio of restaurants have opened up in downtown Birmingham where Mitchell’s Seafood once was. Sidecar Slider Bar, Shift and Slice Pizza Kitchen are three different concepts under one roof. In addition to variety, the new destination will offer something the area has little of: late-night dining. The kitchen is planning to stay open until […]
Whitmer approves liquor buyback program as bar, restaurant restrictions extended
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has signed an executive order allowing the Michigan Liquor Control Commission to buy back spirits on the shelves of bars and restaurants that have been closed for four weeks due to the coronavirus outbreak. The state’s liquor control commission plans to meet Tuesday to take action on creating the buyback program. Under […]
New restaurants, bar coming to RenCen’s old Coach Insignia space
Not one, not two, not three, but four — count ’em — four new dining and drinking concepts will call the top of the Renaissance Center’s central tower on Detroit’s riverfront home come November. James Beard Award-winning celebrity chef Shawn McClain, best known for his work in Chicago and more recently Las Vegas, offered the first details since […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.