UT to request proposals for sale, lease, or other options for UTMC
University of Toledo administrators will seek requests for proposals to purchase, lease, or manage the UT Medical Center, the university announced Monday. The UT Board of Trustees had announced in February that it was “considering all options” for the college’s medical center, the former Medical College of Ohio Hospital — including selling it — and cited steep financial […]
Ann Arbor’s U-M Receives $10M to Open Real Estate Center
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor will launch a real estate center that will offer a suite of practice-oriented courses thanks to a $10 million gift from Ron Weiser, a regent and alumnus of U-M. Students at the Weiser Center for Real Estate will learn from […]
Oregon receives grant for infrastructure around industrial parks
The U.S. Department of Commerce said Wednesday that the city of Oregon has been awarded a $2.7 million Economic Development Administration grant to be used for infrastructure in and around the city’s industrial parks that should help attract new businesses. The grant, to be matched with $679,179 in local funds, is expected to help generate […]
Spectrum to expand downtown
Spectrum Health selected where its new facility will be located. The health system initially was planning land it owns southwest of the Cornerstone University campus, at Leffingwell Avenue NE and Bradford Street NE, for a new building to house administrative and training offices, as the Business Journal reported in June. Instead, the building will be […]
Commercial property values rise 35 percent in Detroit over past year
Commercial property values in Detroit rose 35 percent between 2017 and 2018 after the city completed its first citywide reassessment of commercial buildings in decades, Mayor Mike Duggan said Tuesday. The overall value of commercial property in Detroit rose $2.96 billion to more than $4.5 billion, according to data from the city assessor’s office. Industrial […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.