6 Michigan Industries With A Good Economic Outlook
Knowing which industries have a good economic outlook can help you to make savvy career choices. Whether you’re starting out or you’re thinking about your next promotion, choosing a sector or specialty that’s primed for growth can provide you with job security and lucrative opportunities. Similarly, if you’re a budding entrepreneur and you dream of […]
Whitmer signs letter calling for passage of pot banking law
Ahead of possible action by the U.S. Congress, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is one of nearly two dozen governors pushing for legislation to reform marijuana banking laws. Whitmer and a bipartisan group of governors sent a letter on Monday to leading lawmakers in Washington, D.C., urging passage of the Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking […]
Pontiac firm to open longest enclosed pedestrian bridge in US
The city of Pontiac will soon be home to what is being called the nation’s longest enclosed pedestrian bridge. Fast-growing mortgage firm United Shore Financial Services announced Thursday that it has obtained city approval to construct the 1,000-foot-long, 26-foot-wide bridge across South Boulevard. The $20 million bridge will connect the firm’s existing headquarters to its recently […]
Bank opens regional office downtown
A bank has unveiled its new regional corporate office and banking center inside a newly completed high-rise downtown. TCF Bank, a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation, which merged with Chemical Bank this summer, hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony Dec. 10 for its new regional corporate office and banking center in downtown Grand Rapids, at 150 Ottawa […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.