ProMedica puts Coldwater Regional Hospital up for sale
ProMedica healthcare system said Tuesday that it has initiated steps to sell its Coldwater Regional Hospital in Coldwater, Mich., one of its 13 hospitals owned or managed by the Toledo-based not-for-profit entity. Located 100 miles northwest of Toledo, Coldwater Regional is an 87-bed acute care hospital that ProMedica has operated since February, 2016. The Toledo […]
Health care company eyes former Sisters of Notre Dame property
One of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute health care services wants to build a 40-bed rehabilitation hospital on Monroe Street at Secor Road on the former Sisters of Notre Dame property where Kroger once planned to build a new store. Encompass Health Corp. of Birmingham, Ala., plans to spend $27 million to construct the […]
Beaumont to build outpatient surgery center across from Royal Oak hospital campus
Beaumont Health plans to build a 90,000-square-foot multispecialty ambulatory care surgery center across from its Royal Oak campus with an unnamed developer and offer investment shares to surgeons. The plans are a shift from its previous plan, which was to build a single-specialty orthopedic surgery center and musculoskeletal center with Michigan Orthopaedic Surgeons PLLC, a […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.