As Interest Rates Climb, Multi-family Construction in Metro Detroit Surges
Posted By: dbusiness on July 26, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Based on new residential permit data compiled by the Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan (HBA) in Bingham Farms and reported in the HBA and Carter Lumber Southeastern Michigan Residential Building Activity Report, single-family home permits continued to drop, […]
New rendering released for multi-family complex on former Joe Louis Arena site
Posted By: The Detroit News on July 25, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A new rendering of a multi-residential complex under construction on the site of the former Joe Louis Arena has been posted on online. You can see it here. A single image on the site, 600associates.com, shows what […]
5-story retail, residential project planned near historic Birmingham post office building
Big plans are in store for a historic building on the west side of downtown Birmingham. A mixed-use development is planned for the parking lot adjacent to the old post office at 320 Martin St. The planned five-story building would include retail space on the bottom floor, with space on upper floors dedicated to both office […]
Corktown buzzes with retail, residential development: ‘It’s busy, busy, busy’
After nearly a year of running a cold-pressed juice shop in Grosse Pointe, Rachael Schroeder and her husband, Kevin, decided to expand their business, Rhythm & Blue Juice Co. They chose retail space at the Elton Park Corktown Apartments for their second location, which they opened in late January — another business betting on the […]
After lawsuits, bills, blight, a blaze and Taserings, Southfield hotel hits market
The former Plaza Hotel & Conference Center in Southfield flatlined in more ways than one. And now it is up for sale in the hopes that someone will resuscitate it, even as the city is seeking a receiver and to foreclose upon a mortgage it has on the long-vacant and troubled building off the Lodge Freeway. One […]
Perrysburg countertop company expands to Columbus area
Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc., started 16 years ago this month in Perrysburg with three owners and just two employees — now it’s a multi-state operation that is expanding to the Columbus area for its sixth location. “Columbus is great for us,” said Brian Burns, co-owner and founding partner of Cutting Edge. “They also service the Dayton […]
New vision for Kmart’s old headquarters in Troy: But could it work?
As Kmart ends its story in Michigan and closes its last store here in Marshall, the former Kmart Corp. headquarters in Troy still sits awaiting its next chapter. The property at 3100 W. Big Beaver Road, likened in the past to an assortment of brown shoeboxes sticking out of the ground, has been empty for 15 years. Its future […]
Spencer Township seeks rezoning of 38-acre Shaffer Road property
Spencer Township officials are seeking to rezone an almost 38-acre property off Shaffer Road from industrial use back to residential, which was the property’s original zoning when it was bought by the township. “I just don’t see anything industrial going in that area,” said Spencer Township Trustee Michael B. Hood. During a Lucas County Plan […]
State approves financing for $13.2M, 52-unit mixed-use project in Kalamazoo
State officials have approved a loan and brownfield incentives for a $13.2 million, five-story mixed-use development planned at a former industrial site north of downtown Kalamazoo. The project development team of 619 LLC was formed by Jeff Nicholson, Craig Bush and David Michal Scott to construct a five-story structure on 1.4 acres at 619 Porter St. Nicholson […]
Redevelopment of key property bridging Midtown and downtown sought by Muskegon officials
A building at a key location near Muskegon’s downtown could revert to its historic look through mixed-use redevelopment being sought by city officials. The city-owned building on Third Street had housed offices of Catholic Charities West Michigan, which recently moved to new facilities in the city. The property includes vacant lots on which the city […]
Historic former Detroit Country Day School building sold to become private residence
A former Detroit Country Day School building in Bloomfield Township has sold to an entity tied to A.F. Jonna Development LLC. The sale of the 38,500-square-foot building at 3600 Bradway Blvd. to JCJ Development LLC at the development company’s office was recorded in the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds office May 25 with no known […]
Construction finally underway on mixed-use building in downtown Muskegon
A ground breaking was recently held for the six-story mixed-use building, The Leonard, after construction was delayed earlier this year. The Leonard is being constructed at the corner of Western Avenue and Second Street. Construction on the 51,565-square-foot building initially was expected to begin in fall 2018, and was postponed once to May 2019 and again […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 80.62 ACRES OF LAND IN PINCKNEY, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 17, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 80.62 acres of land located at Pinckney Road, Pinckney, Michigan. The land is to be developed with up to five houses on the property. Paul Saad and Chris Calvano of Signature Associates represented both the seller, Diskomp, and the purchaser, Mazur Holdings, LLC. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.