Redevelopment of key property bridging Midtown and downtown sought by Muskegon officials
A building at a key location near Muskegon’s downtown could revert to its historic look through mixed-use redevelopment being sought by city officials. The city-owned building on Third Street had housed offices of Catholic Charities West Michigan, which recently moved to new facilities in the city. The property includes vacant lots on which the city […]
Historic former Detroit Country Day School building sold to become private residence
A former Detroit Country Day School building in Bloomfield Township has sold to an entity tied to A.F. Jonna Development LLC. The sale of the 38,500-square-foot building at 3600 Bradway Blvd. to JCJ Development LLC at the development company’s office was recorded in the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds office May 25 with no known […]
Construction finally underway on mixed-use building in downtown Muskegon
A ground breaking was recently held for the six-story mixed-use building, The Leonard, after construction was delayed earlier this year. The Leonard is being constructed at the corner of Western Avenue and Second Street. Construction on the 51,565-square-foot building initially was expected to begin in fall 2018, and was postponed once to May 2019 and again […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 80.62 ACRES OF LAND IN PINCKNEY, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 17, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 80.62 acres of land located at Pinckney Road, Pinckney, Michigan. The land is to be developed with up to five houses on the property. Paul Saad and Chris Calvano of Signature Associates represented both the seller, Diskomp, and the purchaser, Mazur Holdings, LLC. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.