Signature Associates Represents The ICON on Detroit’s Riverfront
Signature Associates in Southfield today announced it has been selected as the exclusive sale and leasing representative of The ICON riverfront office/tech campus in Detroit. The 420,00-square-foot ICON campus, located on 18.2 acres at 200 Walker St., is set along the Detroit River. Originally the UAW-GM Center for Human Resources, the facility opened in late […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES AWARDED THE EXCLUSIVE SALE & LEASING OF DETROIT’S ICONIC WATERFRONT CAMPUS
The ICON is a 420,000 sq. ft. world-class, multi-use campus on Detroit’s riverfront. Signature Associates is pleased to announce the exclusive sale and leasing representation of The ICON in Detroit. This office/tech campus is comprised of an eight-story office tower, three-story conference center and three-story atrium lobby. The ICON is a multi-use campus ideal […]
McLouth Steel plant demolition done; now Moroun family looks to market site
A real estate development company owned by the Moroun family has completed a massive two-year-long demolition of the once sprawling McLouth Steel plant complex along the Detroit River in Trenton. Crown Enterprises Inc., the Warren-based real estate development arm of the Moroun family’s business interests, is now looking to market the 260-acre piece of riverfront […]
Grand Action 2.0 reveals plan for riverfront development
Grand Action 2.0 revealed a conceptual plan for riverfront development along a currently underutilized stretch of Market Avenue south of Fulton Street. The business-based, private economic development nonprofit Grand Action 2.0 presented on Wednesday during the Economic Club of Grand Rapids program a conceptual plan that came out of a study commissioned by Grand Action […]
Arena authority approves option to buy riverfront property for amphitheater in Grand Rapids
The public authority that owns Van Andel Arena is moving forward with a proposed plan to build a 14,000-seat amphitheater in downtown Grand Rapids.The Grand Rapids-Kent County Convention Arena/Authority (CAA) approved an option agreement with the city to purchase part of a 17-acre stretch of property along the Grand River. This is the “second step […]
UAW-GM riverfront training center sold, to be renamed ‘The Icon’
After getting caught up in a federal investigation into union corruption, the training center along the Detroit riverfront jointly owned by General Motors Co. and the United Auto Workers has been sold to two developers and will be renamed “The Icon.” The sale of the 420,000-square-foot building on 18 acres at 200 Walker to a […]
Glass City Metropark, International Park to be blended into one big downtown riverfront project
Several actions were approved on Earth Day by Metroparks Toledo board members to keep on track what the organization calls the single most ambitious project in the park district’s history. Perhaps none were more important than the formalization of a marriage between the future Glass City Metropark and International Park, the latter of which was […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.