Two of Toledo’s original ‘skyscrapers’ are finally ready for redevelopment
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on July 18, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Toledo officials this week will formally start hunting for developers who want to transform the Spitzer and Nicholas buildings — two of downtown’s oldest and largest structures — into apartments, shops, or other uses. The Lucas County Land […]
East Toledo’s Masonic Temple, vacant for decades, will soon be senior apartments
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on July 2, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. It’s the second big project by ARK, which also turned the old Wonder Bread bakery into housing East Toledo’s former Masonic Temple has sat vacant for at least two decades, a fact that would be easy to guess […]
Whitmer OKs extending development tax incentives by 5 years
Michigan developers with “transformational” plans to redevelop brownfield sites can continue to seek tax incentives after Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the Legislature extended the program for an additional five years. The state’s economic development board can approve new projects through 2027, instead of 2022, under a bill signed last week. The law, which was enacted in 2017, […]
McLouth Steel plant demolition done; now Moroun family looks to market site
A real estate development company owned by the Moroun family has completed a massive two-year-long demolition of the once sprawling McLouth Steel plant complex along the Detroit River in Trenton. Crown Enterprises Inc., the Warren-based real estate development arm of the Moroun family’s business interests, is now looking to market the 260-acre piece of riverfront […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.