McLouth Steel plant demolition done; now Moroun family looks to market site
A real estate development company owned by the Moroun family has completed a massive two-year-long demolition of the once sprawling McLouth Steel plant complex along the Detroit River in Trenton. Crown Enterprises Inc., the Warren-based real estate development arm of the Moroun family’s business interests, is now looking to market the 260-acre piece of riverfront […]
Options open for new restaurant, more in lease property available on Telegraph in Brownstown
With more than 15,000 cars traveling the area of Telegraph Road near King Road in Brownstown Township daily, the area is considered to be a busy corridor — perfect for a business developer and tenants. A construction project that could house several different businesses, including a drive-thru fast food establishment, now occupies a spot at […]
Kroger and online grocery firm to build $95M fulfillment center in Romulus
The Kroger Co. and grocery ecommerce firm Ocado Solutions will build a $95 million customer fulfillment center to Romulus. The 135,000-square-foot facility at 15675 Wahrman will create 250 jobs, officials said Monday. The companies had previously announced plans to build a center in the Great Lakes Region. “Kroger is incredibly excited to develop one of our industry-leading customer […]
Ontario’s Mucci Farms to Add Romulus Indoor Farming Facility
Mucci Farms, a vertically integrated greenhouse farming company based in Ontario, is adding two new U.S. facilities – one in Romulus and one in Texas. The Romulus location will be 66,300 square feet and service the Midwest and Northeast U.S. “This location will help us pack, repack, and distribute our full lineup to the region […]
Relief programs for small businesses spin up
Help from entities big and small is making its way to Main Street businesses across Michigan. Beyond the federal $2 trillion stimulus plan signed late last week, the state, Southeast Michigan municipalities and entrepreneurial support entities are pushing forward with their own programs aimed to throw a lifeline to small businesses. Michigan’s economic performance had already been […]
Key development projects slated to impact Downriver in the years ahead
The Detroit Regional Partnership, an economic development nonprofit, held the Downriver Economic Development Summit on Monday, where a number of new projects impacting the region were discussed. Gordie Howe International Bridge The Gordie Howe International Bridge soon will give travelers a new route between the United States and Canada. An agreement for the new bridge […]
This hidden real estate sector is the healthiest in metro Detroit
Real estate is always in the news. Whether it’s shops and restaurants in Detroit’s Midtown district, new skyscrapers downtown, or the rising cost of condos everywhere, real estate makes headlines. Industrial real estate, by contrast, rarely gets into the news but for the biggest and most controversial projects. To cite one: Fiat Chrysler’s plan for […]
Auto supplier plans $55M plant at Detroit Kettering High School site
An automotive supplier that builds interior components, suspensions and grilles for major automakers is planning to open a 600,000-square-foot factory on the site of the vacant Kettering High School on Detroit’s east side, three miles from where Fiat Chrysler Automobiles plans to build the city’s first new automotive plant in nearly three decades. Michigan-based supplier […]
Henry Ford to build medical center at former Kmart site in Plymouth Township
Henry Ford Health System plans to build a new 120,000-square-foot outpatient medical center in Plymouth Township at a former Kmart store at 40855 Ann Arbor Road. When completed in 2021, it would be Henry Ford’s 31st medical center in Southeast Michigan. Two other outpatient medical centers are under construction in Royal Oak and Bloomfield Township. Royal Oak is […]
Germany’s HELLA Opens U.S. Headquarters in Northville Township
HELLA, an automotive lighting and electronics company based in Germany, has opened its new U.S. headquarters in Northville Township, replacing its previous U.S. headquarters of more than 20 years in Plymouth Township, as well as two local satellite offices. The two-level facility is nearly 140,000 square feet and has an accredited in-house test lab that […]
German auto supplier to open plant employing 400 in Plymouth Twp.
A German auto supplier is expanding its operations in Michigan with a new manufacturing facility in Plymouth Township. The Michigan Economic Development Corp.’s governing body approved Tuesday a $2.7 million performance-based grant to Webasto Roof Systems Inc., a subsidiary of the Webasto Group, a sunroof, convertible top and heating systems manufacturer. The company plans to invest nearly $48 million […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.