Additional tax incentives OK’d to redevelop former GM Warren Transmission site
Posted By: The Detroit News on October 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The Michigan Strategic Fund Board agreed Tuesday to increase brownfield tax incentives for the redevelopment of the former General Motors Transmission Plant site in Warren. The governing body of the Michigan Economic Development Corp. increased the authorized capture […]
MSU land deal swept up in debate over biz incentives, farmland preservation
Posted By: The Detroit News on April 26, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Michigan State University is preparing to sell about 1,000 acres of farmland for the assembly of an industrial megasite in a rural area west of Lansing — a potential $21.9 million transaction needed to make the land suitable […]
Top 10 Commercial Real Estate Trends for 2023
Posted By: Commercial Property Executive on January 4, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. In 2022, spiking interest rates, inflation and a war in the Ukraine brought considerable change to commercial real estate and the U.S. economy overall. With interest rates and values expected to stabilize, and all stakeholders rethinking the highest […]
Auto supplier joint venture to bring 390 jobs to Bedrock-owned site in southwest Detroit
Bedrock announced Tuesday that LM Manufacturing, a joint venture between Magna and LAN Manufacturing, will lease 296,000 square feet of manufacturing space on its Sakthi Industrial Campus to produce automotive seating. The project is expected to create 390 jobs. Bedrock said Tuesday the lease is its first major industrial development and highlights the ongoing demand for […]
State incentivizes redevelopment of former Northville/Plymouth prison
Michigan’s economic engine on Tuesday approved incentives for redevelopment of the former prison site in Northville and Plymouth townships. The $38.7 million project calls for a nearly 66,000-square-foot commercial flex space development from an affiliate of Novi-based real-estate firm Hillside Investments, a large stormwater retention pond and 9,000-square-feet of infrastructure improvements that include sidewalks, curbs, asphalt paving […]
Whitmer OKs extending development tax incentives by 5 years
Michigan developers with “transformational” plans to redevelop brownfield sites can continue to seek tax incentives after Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the Legislature extended the program for an additional five years. The state’s economic development board can approve new projects through 2027, instead of 2022, under a bill signed last week. The law, which was enacted in 2017, […]
Roseville accepting proposals for Utica Junction development
Roseville is taking applications from developers who are interested in developing two sites in the Utica Junction area that are owned by the city. Roseville officials are hoping this will help efforts to revitalize the area around Utica Road and Gratiot Avenue. The city also will be offering incentives for certain developments that could help […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.