Northville Downs residential redevelopment to cost $200 million
The future redevelopment of the Northville Downs racetrack is anticipated to cost $200 million. Randy Wertheimer, president and CEO of Farmington Hills-based residential developer Hunter Pasteur Homes, said construction on the 13-acre underdeveloped northern portion of the property should begin in the first quarter next year. Plans call for 300 apartments and 19,000 square feet […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
Company investing $6.9M, creating jobs in Northville Township
A global company that produces rubber and metal parts for the automotive and other industries is moving to Northville Township, investing $6.9 million and creating about 80 jobs, officials say. Zhongding USA hopes by late April to begin construction of its two-story, 30,000-square foot North American Technical Center northwest of Five Mile and Beck roads, said […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.