Germany’s HELLA Opens U.S. Headquarters in Northville Township
HELLA, an automotive lighting and electronics company based in Germany, has opened its new U.S. headquarters in Northville Township, replacing its previous U.S. headquarters of more than 20 years in Plymouth Township, as well as two local satellite offices. The two-level facility is nearly 140,000 square feet and has an accredited in-house test lab that […]
Northville Downs residential redevelopment to cost $200 million
The future redevelopment of the Northville Downs racetrack is anticipated to cost $200 million. Randy Wertheimer, president and CEO of Farmington Hills-based residential developer Hunter Pasteur Homes, said construction on the 13-acre underdeveloped northern portion of the property should begin in the first quarter next year. Plans call for 300 apartments and 19,000 square feet […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
Company investing $6.9M, creating jobs in Northville Township
A global company that produces rubber and metal parts for the automotive and other industries is moving to Northville Township, investing $6.9 million and creating about 80 jobs, officials say. Zhongding USA hopes by late April to begin construction of its two-story, 30,000-square foot North American Technical Center northwest of Five Mile and Beck roads, said […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.