City of Rochester Hills Recognized as Redevelopment Ready Community
For their efforts in establishing a solid foundation to attract private investment and further build on municipality assets, the city of Rochester Hills has been awarded the Redevelopment Ready Communities (RRC) certification, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) announced today. Rochester Hills joins 44 other Michigan communities in all corners of the state which have qualified as […]
After $1B invested in St. Clair County in 2019, officials aim to grow
Over $1 billion was invested in St. Clair County in 2019, and county officials are working to keep that momentum going. The Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County held a luncheon this week with stakeholders, economic partners, community leaders and keynote speaker Amanda McClanahan, Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s chief operating officer. The region’s economic success for 2019 was celebrated, […]
Former Flint Delphi site being readied for redevelopment
A $36,000 state grant is being used to promote new development at Flint’s former Delphi Flint East property, a part of nearly a half-million in grants supporting the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce programs focused on economic and community growth. The site readiness program grant from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation will help get […]
Ann Arbor SPARK Helps Secure $170,000 in Site Readiness Grants for Washtenaw and Livingston Counties
As announced by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), both Washtenaw and Livingston counties will receive grants through the new competitive Michigan Build Ready Sites program. The targeted grant program aims to boost Michigan’s inventory of available properties ready to compete for business attraction projects. Both grants were shepherded by Ann Arbor SPARK. “These awards bring critical […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.