Developer of St. Clair Inn snaps up 2 more historic St. Clair County buildings
The California real estate development firm that will finish its $40 million renovation of the historic and iconic St. Clair Inn in St. Clair this summer has been smitten with more of the county’s history. In September, Sherman Oaks, Calif.-based J.D. Market Acquisitions, a real estate broker, developer and property manager that owns or operates […]
Major development would transform Erwin Orchards property in Lyon Township
Proposals have been shot down over the years but Howard Fingeroot said his plan is something different. Fingeroot, a Oakland County-based developer, will be pitching his mixed-use development proposal to the Lyon Township Planning Commission on Wednesday night. The proposed development, called Cider Mill Village, would transform the nearly century old Erwin Orchards property in […]
Florida developer seeks $107.5 million payday for City Center property in Troy
The Orlando-based developer of the Troy City Center project is trying to sell the property for $107.5 million. Unicorp National Developments Inc. is marketing the recently renovated 1979 office property plus its new parking deck and retail space at West Big Beaver and Crooks roads through Southfield-based The Jonna Group, a division of Marcus & Millichap Real […]
Moving (even) more upscale: High-end projects changing the face of Birmingham
Developers are changing downtown Birmingham, no more than five stories at a time (per zoning rules). More than a half-dozen projects totaling well north of $250 million are either under construction or in the serious planning phases, working their way through the various city approval processes. In all, they will bring a new luxury hotel, […]
Industrial Site To Be Transformed: $20 Million Housing Development Proposed In Downtown Auburn Hills
We’re pleased to report that Bacall Development LLC has submitted a development application to the City of Auburn Hills to construct a $20 million multi-family residential development called Fountain Circle of Auburn Hills on 16.4 acres of land generally located north of Auburn Road, east of College Drive. The project is proposed within the City’s Downtown Development Authority (DDA) District. The luxury apartment […]
Downtown Lansing to Add Meijer Urban Market, Hotel, Residential Mixed-Use Building
Lansing’s Gillespie Group unveiled a four-story, mixed-use concept in downtown Lansing that is designed to transform the 600 block of East Michigan Avenue at the southeast corner of Larch Street. The project was announced Wednesday. The 150,590-square-foot development is pending approvals. Gillespie Group is working with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, city of Lansing, […]
Developers buy Wixom property, aim for $300 million hotel/water park development
A massive $300 million-plus hotel water park and mixed-use development could be coming to Wixom if a local developer’s grand vision comes to fruition. Wixom-based Damas Group LLC has purchased 82 acres of empty land surrounding its home base at 28345 Beck Road, just north of I-96. The property was sold by Wixom 96 LLC […]
First major retail center in more than a decade planned
A Commerce Township plan for the first major retail development in Southeast Michigan in more than a decade moved a step closer to becoming a reality last week. The township approved a planned unit development for the mixed-use project last week. As envisioned by developer Robert B. Aikens LLC, the $100 million first phase of […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.