Ann Arbor’s U-M Receives $10M to Open Real Estate Center
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor will launch a real estate center that will offer a suite of practice-oriented courses thanks to a $10 million gift from Ron Weiser, a regent and alumnus of U-M. Students at the Weiser Center for Real Estate will learn from […]
Google signs lease for old printing facility of The Ann Arbor News
Tech giant Google is quietly growing its footprint in Washtenaw County. The company signed a lease for a space at 5690 Hines Drive in Pittsfield Township, a Google spokesperson said in an email. It is unclear what the company plans to do with the space. The property formerly housed a printing facility for The Ann Arbor News […]
Banking on flex space: Ann Arbor developers plan large speculative project
Cameron McCausland and Joe Vig have formed a new real estate development company planning a 230,000-square-foot speculative project in Ann Arbor costing $60 million to $70 million. The two longtime real estate professionals — McCausland had been a broker with Plante Moran CRESA and Colliers International Inc. for nearly three decades and Vig has his […]
Ann Arbor SPARK Helps Secure $170,000 in Site Readiness Grants for Washtenaw and Livingston Counties
As announced by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), both Washtenaw and Livingston counties will receive grants through the new competitive Michigan Build Ready Sites program. The targeted grant program aims to boost Michigan’s inventory of available properties ready to compete for business attraction projects. Both grants were shepherded by Ann Arbor SPARK. “These awards bring critical […]
St. Louis firm buys Ann Arbor office building in market ‘on fire’
A St. Louis-based real estate investment firm acquired a large office property northeast of downtown Ann Arbor. Integris Ventures bought the 198,624-square-foot Earhart Corporate Center from a public real estate investment trust in mid-May, according to a news release. The purchase price and identity of the REIT were not disclosed. The 2006-built building is on […]
Could south Ann Arbor’s office district become a second downtown?
It’s easy to see while walking – or driving – around downtown Ann Arbor that vacant space is scarce. According to the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority’s (DDA) 2018 State of the Downtown report, downtown office vacancy is at 3.6%, nearly three times less than the city’s average 9% vacancy rate. With downtown nearly at […]
$40M mixed-use development in Ann Arbor to break ground in 2019
A $40-million redevelopment of a vacant site near the University of Michigan medical campus and downtown Ann Arbor is expected to break ground in 2019. It’s been more than a year since the City Council voted unanimously in December 2017 to approve a site plan for the nine-story project known as The Glen, a hotel with ground-floor […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.