How the Restaurant Industry Has Adjusted as a Result of the Pandemic
By: Bruce Baja While it is safe to say the COVID-19 pandemic brought about many unprecedented challenges for most businesses, the restaurant industry in particular found itself faced with challenges the like of which it had never witnessed before. From constantly changing rules and regulations, safety guidelines, occupancy limits, and extremely challenging staffing issues, restaurants […]
An Auburn Hills revival: Main business district sees $55 million in projects and construction
A small stretch of Auburn Road in Auburn Hills is being built out with a raft of new apartments, office and retail space. The main business district between Squirrel Road to the west and stretching a few blocks to the east has about $55 million in new buildings under construction or completed recently across seven […]
City commission approves new social district for West Fulton
Grand Rapids’ newest social district soon will be coming to Fulton Street on the city’s West Side. The Grand Rapids City Commission on Tuesday approved the new West Fulton Social District on the 1100 block of W. Fulton Street between Marion and Garfield avenues NW. The district, expected to be operational in June, enables the sale […]
Office leasing opens in $3M downtown Muskegon development
Office leasing opened in a recently completed mixed-use development in downtown Muskegon that houses restaurants, retail and professional suites. John Essex, managing director of Port City Ventures, which owns Core Realty Partners, said Core Realty Partners began accepting deposits for individual office spaces within the NorthTown 794 development at 794 Pine St. in downtown Muskegon within the […]
Deserted office districts pose big problem for restaurants, shops that rely on them
The lights are still off at Central Kitchen + Bar in the First National Building. Next door, the Roasting Plant coffee shop facing the usually bustling Campus Martius park also remains shuttered. That’s largely because the primary customer base of both trendy establishments is still encamped at home, where they’ve been running some of Michigan’s […]
First ‘social zones’ now open in downtown Grand Rapids
Visitors to downtown will notice four new outdoor “social zones” that were installed in public spaces over the weekend to give restaurants and retailers more room to serve customers in the era of social distancing. Downtown Grand Rapids Inc. and the city of Grand Rapids on Friday began installing the four contiguous social zones — […]
Former French Quarter hotel to be razed, site redeveloped
A Toledo-area real estate firm announced Friday that the Holiday Inn French Quarter will be demolished and replaced with a multi-phase, mixed-use commercial center under the name of French Quarter Square. River Rock Property Group, LLC issued a news release Friday saying it has completed the purchase of the former Holiday Inn French Quarter in Perrysburg Township. […]
New retail, entertainment development planned for Levis Commons
n a surprise move, Toledo-based developer Ed Harmon announced Monday that he will break ground in July on a new retail/entertainment development in Levis Commons in Perrysburg. The two-story, 80,000-square-foot development will be located on 4½ acres of vacant ground adjacent to an existing building, known as the Orleans Building, which houses the Benchmark restaurant […]
Hall Road, other shopping centers face changing landscape amid COVID-19
What is perhaps Metro Detroit’s busiest shopping corridor is hurting. At 10.5 miles, the stretch of M-59/Hall Road that runs east to I-94 in Macomb County produces one of the most formidable retail hot spots in the region. So what happens when half of the 90,000 to 100,000 cars that traverse it daily stay in […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.