SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 5,344 SQUARE FEET OF RETAIL SPACE IN BIRMINGHAM, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—July 30, 2019— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 5,344 square feet of retail space located at 100 S. Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, Michigan. This is the hottest corner in Downtown Birmingham. We are excited to attract the right tenant to the space and are focusing efforts on luxury brand retailers. […]
Beaumont’s Woodward Corners tenant mix starts to take shape
The scent of burgers wafts through the under-construction Woodward Corners development by Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, and much of the forthcoming tenant mix is starting to take shape. The 122,500-square-foot commercial community is mostly uninhabited, aside from equipment, construction workers and Wahlburgers, which on Wednesday became the Woodward Avenue and 13 Mile Road retail center’s […]
Royal Oak’s Tennis & Golf Company sold out of Chapter 11
The Tennis & Golf Company on Woodward Avenue has been purchased by two local businessmen who seek to refresh the Royal Oak fixture and add online capabilities. Founded in 1977, the specialty shop selling tennis, golf, running, and fitness equipment and clothing filed a voluntary petition for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on March 7 in the […]
Beaumont Health’s shopping hub on Woodward to open late
The long-awaited but long-delayed renewal of Royal Oak’s landmark shopping center on Woodward Avenue at 13 Mile has blown well past its time line — again. The $33-million center won’t be done by the end of this year as planned because construction is far from done on the complete replacement of the former Northwood Shopping Center. A new […]
Why 11 Mile could become the new place to live, party in Oakland Co.
An industrial stretch of 11 Mile Road in southeast Oakland County could be reinvented into one of the region’s newest entertainment districts with restaurants, breweries, new housing and retail. Oak Park, Berkley and Huntington Woods, which border 11 Mile from Woodward Avenue west to Greenfield, are teaming up to see how rezoning, reducing traffic lanes and becoming an […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.