Huntington Bank opens 21-story building in downtown Detroit
Posted By: The Detroit News on September 21, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. About 100 political leaders and community members gathered Wednesday to celebrate the opening of a new office building downtown that will house Huntington Bancshares’s commercial banking headquarters. The 21-story Huntington Tower held hundreds of bank employees and […]
Sweetgreen Restaurant Opens Tuesday in Birmingham, Two Other Area Locations Planned
Posted By: dbusiness on August 8, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Sweetgreen, a self-described mission-driven restaurant brand serving healthy food, will open in downtown Birmingham on Tuesday. It’s the first Michigan location and 170th location for the restaurant brand. The Birmingham location at 167 N. Old Woodward, just north of […]
Old South Woodward reconstruction progresses in Birmingham
Posted By: The Detroit News on July 11, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Work continues on the reconstruction of Old South Woodward, the third phase of infrastructure improvements addressing aging infrastructure in downtown Birmingham. The $12 million project, stretching from Brown Street to Landon Street, is scheduled to be completed in […]
MDOT wants to transform Detroit’s ‘cramped’ Amtrak station into $57M hub with retail, more
Rail passengers traveling into and out of Detroit via Amtrak could see a new train station rise in the city’s New Center area in coming years. The Biden administration has announced a $10 million grant — money not connected to the recently passed $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill — to help fund the Michigan Department of Transportation’s longtime goal […]
Midtown development to break ground in second quarter of 2022
Developers of The Mid, a more than $250 million mixed-use development along Woodward in Midtown, expect to begin construction in the second quarter of 2022, officials said Tuesday. The development on 3.8 acres at 3750 Woodward Ave., was originally slated to open in December 2020. Emery Matthews, one of the developers involved in the project, has previously cited the […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 1,076 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE/RETAIL SPACE IN ROYAL OAK, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—May 28, 2020— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 1,076 square feet of office space located at 25571 Woodward Avenue, Royal Oak, Michigan. This is a freestanding boutique building located on Woodward Avenue in close proximity to I-696. This site offers a unique opportunity with on-site parking and high traffic counts. […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 5,344 SQUARE FEET OF RETAIL SPACE IN BIRMINGHAM, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—July 30, 2019— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 5,344 square feet of retail space located at 100 S. Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, Michigan. This is the hottest corner in Downtown Birmingham. We are excited to attract the right tenant to the space and are focusing efforts on luxury brand retailers. […]
Beaumont’s Woodward Corners tenant mix starts to take shape
The scent of burgers wafts through the under-construction Woodward Corners development by Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, and much of the forthcoming tenant mix is starting to take shape. The 122,500-square-foot commercial community is mostly uninhabited, aside from equipment, construction workers and Wahlburgers, which on Wednesday became the Woodward Avenue and 13 Mile Road retail center’s […]
Royal Oak’s Tennis & Golf Company sold out of Chapter 11
The Tennis & Golf Company on Woodward Avenue has been purchased by two local businessmen who seek to refresh the Royal Oak fixture and add online capabilities. Founded in 1977, the specialty shop selling tennis, golf, running, and fitness equipment and clothing filed a voluntary petition for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on March 7 in the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.