Royal Oak-based RPM Freight Systems to invest $4.9 million, create 500 jobs
Royal Oak-based RPM Freight Systems, LLC will use a $3.75 million state grant to expand the vehicle logistics company by expediting job creation. The grant, approved Tuesday by the Michigan Strategic Fund board, a unit of the Michigan Economic Development Corp., will help create 500 jobs over the next five years. The company’s long-term growth […]
Beaumont Health’s shopping hub on Woodward to open late
The long-awaited but long-delayed renewal of Royal Oak’s landmark shopping center on Woodward Avenue at 13 Mile has blown well past its time line — again. The $33-million center won’t be done by the end of this year as planned because construction is far from done on the complete replacement of the former Northwood Shopping Center. A new […]
SIGNATURE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE REPRESENTATION OF 50,000 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE SPACE IN ROYAL OAK, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 29, 2018— Signature Associates has been awarded the representation of 50,000 square feet of office space located at 30701 Woodward Avenue, Royal Oak, Michigan. This building is one of the most prominent office buildings on Woodward between Downtown Royal and Birmingham. It sits just south of 13 Mile Road in front of the […]
Royal Oak pizza restaurant Pasquale’s for sale
Pasquale’s, a Royal Oak pasta and pizza restaurant in business since 1954, is available for sale or lease as the owners look to retire. The family is hopeful that the property on 31555 Woodward Ave., between 13 Mile and Normandy, could continue as Pasquale’s under new leadership, but the options are open. “It’s a little bit […]
Pet spa, yoga studio part of Royal Oak apartment-retail development
Metro Detroit residents looking for a place to live in a couple of years will have a housing option where they can live, have access to a bistro cafe, get their pets pampered and practice yoga, all in the same complex. Construction started this week on an apartment-retail development at the northeast corner of Woodward Avenue at I-696 in Royal Oak, […]
New shops, breweries coming to Oakland County downtowns
Downtowns across southeast Oakland County are welcoming a fresh batch of entrepreneurs to tempt shoppers, diners and the curious with everything from Peruvian food to hair pomade. Here’s a look at some of the new or future storefronts: Ferndale Ferndale visitors will be transported to Peru at Culantro at 22939 Woodward Ave., a fast-casual restaurant at the […]
Judge dismisses lawsuit contesting Royal Oak civic center project; appeal vowed
An Oakland County Circuit Court judge last week tossed out a lawsuit challenging a $100 million-plus new development in downtown Royal Oak, a decision that could pave the way for the project to move forward. Ron Boji, one of the developers behind the mixed-use Royal Oak City Center project, said Monday that groundbreaking is expected in late January […]
Woodward Corners’ first tenants serve coffee, burgers
Visitors to Beaumont Hospital will eventually be able to get a cup of joe from New Order Coffee and a burger from Wahlburgers. But a meeting with Mark Wahlberg may be asking too much. Beaumont Health announced Friday the coffee shop and burger place will set up shop at its new development at Woodward Avenue […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.