Property Management’s Role in the Development of New Office Spaces
Posted By: Commercial Property Executive on March 15, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. From amenity spaces to the carbon footprint, property managers play a central role in the design of commercial offices. Traditionally, the design and development of commercial office spaces has been the task of architects, engineers and urban planners. […]
HED becoming second major company to relocate to Royal Oak
Architecture and planning firm HED is moving its Michigan office and 100 employees to downtown Royal Oak in the space currently occupied by tech company Vectorform. The company formerly known as Harley Ellis Devereaux Corp. is taking Vectorform’s approximately 19,000 square feet in the building at the corner of South Main and Fifth streets that […]
Plan for home furnishings retailer RH in downtown Birmingham moves forward
Two years after Birmingham voters nixed a proposal to build a new parking deck that would help bring RH (formerly Restoration Hardware) to downtown, another plan appears closer to reality. The city’s planning board voted Wednesday to recommend approval of the final site plan and special land use permit for the building that would house […]
Design plans for Downtown Kalamazoo Justice Facility moving along
Design plans for the new Downtown Justice Facility are moving along, according to designers of the project. According to county documents, the new building will be a five-story, 165,000 sq. foot facility. It will be located next to the Kalamazoo County Administration Building along Kalamazoo Avenue and serve as the consolidated base of County courts, prosecuting […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.