Who Wants Espresso Bars and Cornhole Boards at the Office? Fewer Workers Than You Might Think.
Posted By: CoStar on August 10, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Maybe barista bars and pickleball courts aren’t that important to workers after all. Since the waning days of the pandemic, employers have tried just about everything to lasso workers back to the office. Some have swapped out aging desks and […]
Today’s Most-Desired Office Amenities
Posted By: Commercial Property Executive on April 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A new survey by design firm SGA highlights both traditional and emerging preferences. The top amenities currently in demand by office users are a mix of both continuing and emerging trends, including coffee shops, air-purification systems, access to outdoor […]
‘Positive trajectory’: Office return builds hope for downtown Detroit businesses
Posted By: The Detroit News on January 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. With businesses starting to encourage or require in-office work, downtown is expected to be its busiest this year since the pandemic sent office workers home in March 2020. Next week, thousands of General Motors Co. employees will descend […]
Tech, not amenities, the key to bringing office workers back?
Posted By: REJournals on November 17, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. What will bring workers back to the office? Many companies are banking on flashy, high-end office spaces filled with amenities such as onsite cafes, fitness centers and high-tech conference centers. But a new survey suggests that these amenities might […]
Honda ups EV ante with $4.2 billion Ohio battery and plant investment
Posted By: Toledo Blade on October 11, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Honda is staying home in Ohio with a new $4.2 billion investment for EV production and a giant, joint venture battery plant in Fayette County, 40 miles southwest of Columbus, the company announced today. The announcement in Columbus […]
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Debuts New Farmington Hills HQ
Posted By: DBUSINESS on September 28, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA (MBFS), which provides brand-specific financing and leasing products and insurance services, has opened its newly constructed corporate campus in Farmington Hills. The headquarters project, designed to support MBFS’ new hybrid workforce model, was completed within […]
HED becoming second major company to relocate to Royal Oak
Architecture and planning firm HED is moving its Michigan office and 100 employees to downtown Royal Oak in the space currently occupied by tech company Vectorform. The company formerly known as Harley Ellis Devereaux Corp. is taking Vectorform’s approximately 19,000 square feet in the building at the corner of South Main and Fifth streets that […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.