Economic development picking up steam in Wood County
Wood County is home to some of the most unique geography and infrastructure in the region, and developers are noticing. Two of the longest highways in the country — I-80/90 and I-75 — intersect in Rossford. CSX operates three lines in portions of the county, and Norfolk Southern runs another. Toledo Executive Airport in Millbury […]
Officials promise change is coming for Fort Industry Square, Hotel SeaGate
Each day at Balance Pan-Asian Grille’s downtown eatery customers who look out the restaurant’s west-facing windows can count on a dismal view of the corner of North Summit Street and Jefferson Avenue. Staring back at them is the half-demolished,19-story skeleton of the former Hotel Seagate, its street-level deconstruction hidden by a perimeter construction fence but […]
11 Toledo area firms among Inc. magazine’s list of fastest growing companies
Eleven companies in northwest Ohio have been named to Inc. magazine’s list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America. The new list, which was released Wednesday, includes eight firms that are on the list for the first time, along with one Toledo firm that is making its appearance on the Inc. 5000 for the […]
It’s official: Amazon is coming to Rossford
The tenant has finally been revealed for a major economic development project in Rossford, and it’s not a surprise. Amazon.com announced Monday morning that it is building a fulfillment center on 100 acres in The Crossroads, just east of I-75 and north of U.S. 20/23. A second center will be location in Akron. City and company […]
GM says more investment, jobs, coming to Toledo Transmission plant
General Motors’ plans to sell its shuttered factory in Lordstown, Ohio, to a company that builds electric trucks also include investing big bucks in several other Ohio cities, including Toledo. President Trump announced the deal with a company named Workhorse on Twitter on Wednesday morning. He also wrote that GM plans to spend $700 million at three locations […]
Toledo Zoo buys land along Anthony Wayne Trail
The Toledo Zoo has purchased a portion of the once heavily contaminated former Jennison Wright property along the Anthony Wayne Trail. The 8.95-acre parcel, previously owned by Ron Gorney as trustee, is part of the larger South Toledo site where the company once processed coal to produce asphalt pavement sealer — the product known locally […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.