Dana pivots to EV research even as legacy driveline business carries sales
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on March 12, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Dana Inc., a longtime maker of axles and drivelines for light to heavy-duty trucks, is investing aggressively for an electrified future. The company’s three-building, advanced technical complex and headquarters in Maumee employs about 950 people, the vast […]
Brewing up another Biggby: Dible opens third coffee store
Posted By: Sentinel Tribune on June 20, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Signature Associates’ Bob Mack and Steve Serchuk are proud to have been a part of this deal. The new Biggby Coffee shop in the French Quarter Square is Gary Dible’s third location in eight years and the fundamentals […]
ProMedica to build ER in Maumee
ProMedica announced plans Thursday to build a freestanding emergency room in Maumee on Anthony Wayne Trail near the I-475 interchange, and in the virtual shadows of St. Luke’s Hospital. The new facility will be the second ProMedica Toledo Hospital ER in the region. A news release from ProMedica said the center will “support the growing […]
Coronavirus not slowing down most development projects
At least one major economic development project in northwest Ohio is at a standstill due to the coronavirus outbreak, but for now, most developers and officials remain optimistic about the future. Construction workers are exempt from Gov. Mike DeWine’s stay-at-home order, but Cleveland-Cliffs announced last week that it is pausing work on a hot briquette […]
Maumee approves traffic study for uptown
Maumee City Council approved a traffic study Monday night for one of the busiest parts of the city. A contract was approved with DGL Consulting Engineers to perform the study in various portions of the Uptown district. The cost is not to exceed $99,541. The vote was 6-0 with Councilman Brent Buehrer abstaining because of […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.