Land of Opportunity
With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic last March, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer issued Executive Order 2020-21 directing all “Michigan businesses and operations to temporarily suspend in-person operations that are not necessary to sustain or protect life.” The downside of the order reverberated throughout the state’s economy, resulting in bankruptcies, a sharp runup in unemployment filings, […]
Signs of Hope: Tourist towns bank on cabin fever-weary Michiganders to revive industry
As states consider when and how to loosen stay-at-home restrictions, some West Michigan business owners look to summer tourism with careful optimism. Their hope followed a startling hit to the country’s tourism industry, which hemorrhaged as coronavirus disease 2019 infected more than a million people and killed tens of thousands of others. “In the short term, […]
Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association Releases Roadmap to Reopen Restaurants Starting May 29
The Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association released its Roadmap to Reopening, a step-by-step guide to navigating restaurant reintegration as COVID-19 stay home orders are expected to lift. It offers guidelines and checklists designed to put restaurateurs in a position to safely reopen operations while giving the general public confidence that they can return to restaurants. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.