Former Dearborn Hyatt to be sold, turned into apartments
The former Dearborn Hyatt Regency hotel, closed since December 2018, is under contract to be sold to a New York-based company that is looking to transform the property into apartments. An attorney for the unidentified buyer, Amir Makled of Dearborn-based Hall Makled, said Monday that the company plans to turn the 773-room hotel into a mix […]
Hard Rock hotel planned for former Gibson guitar factory in Kalamazoo
A new hotel under the REVERB by Hard Rock brand is planned for the former Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Manufacturing Co. building in Kalamazoo. PlazaCorp Realty Advisors, Inc. and Dora Hotel Co. are partnering to bring the new hotel to 225 Parsons St. in Kalamazoo, which currently houses Heritage Guitar Inc. The redevelopment of the 103-year-old, three-story structure and attached 167,000-square-foot industrial […]
Park Inn restoration plan on track
A $64.5 million plan to restore the 15-story Park Inn hotel downtown, expand and renovate the adjacent SeaGate Convention Centre, and tear down the nearby former Hotel Seagate is proceeding on schedule with construction activity likely before the month ends. “Everything’s very close to getting moving. I expect you’ll see some demolition there in the […]
Downtown hotel opens at Studio Park
The long-awaited Canopy by Hilton hotel at Studio Park is ready to welcome guests to downtown Grand Rapids. The eight-story, 155-room upscale hotel, which opened Tuesday, was previously announced as a feature of the Studio Park mixed-use development and will be the first Canopy to open in Michigan. At 131 Ionia Ave. SW, Canopy by Hilton […]
Park Avenue House owner gets the OK to turn lower-income hotel into an upscale Hilton
State and City of Detroit officials have approved $6.1 million in economic development incentives to turn a 13-story residential hotel in downtown that recently housed lower and moderate-income tenants into an upscale Hilton hotel. The development group, Downtown Hospitality Detroit LLC, is planning a $50-million overhaul of the old Park Avenue House, 2305 Park Ave., to turn it […]
Hotel Seagate to be demolished; Park Inn Hotel rehab planned
In a major shift in development plans for downtown Toledo, the crumbling skeleton of the 19-story Hotel Seagate on Summit Street that was to be renovated this year now will be torn down, and the nearby Park Inn Hotel will be renovated starting later this year with completion sometime in early 2022. The $64.5 million […]
Colony development proposal on track for city council approval
Plans for a major development near ProMedica Toledo Hospital are on track for city council approval, despite the request of two councilmen and a dozen community members to delay Wednesday’s committee meeting on the project until it could be held in person. ProMedica and Columbus-based developer Frank Kass, who founded Continental Real Estate Co., intend to […]
$160M Studio Park opens downtown
Downtown Grand Rapids’ latest attraction now is open to the public. Studio Park celebrated its grand opening today at 123 Ionia Ave. SW. The 62,500-square-foot development offers several dining and retail options, a 200-seat concert venue called the Listening Room, a nine-screen movie theater, luxury lofts and an outdoor piazza. The $160 million project is […]
Downtown Muskegon gets boost with $8M hotel
Parkland Properties recently put the finishing touches on an $8 million renovation of a former Holiday Inn in Muskegon. The newly designed hotel is part of a multimillion-dollar investment into a revitalized downtown Muskegon, which includes plans for a new convention center. The hotel at 939 Third St. was renovated into a Delta by Marriott, […]
Downtown welcomes new Hotel District
Grand Rapids leaders have carved out 3 square blocks downtown as the designated Hotel District. AHC+Hospitality has established the district as a collaborative between hoteliers, restaurants and local businesses, with endorsements by Grand Rapids Mayor Rosalynn Bliss and Experience Grand Rapids, Kent County’s tourism marketing arm. The Hotel District is bounded by I-196 and Fulton […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 11,160 SQUARE FOOT HOTEL IN HART, MICHIGAN
MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN—April 19, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of an 11,160 square foot hotel located at 4143 W Polk Road, Hart, Michigan. Jamie Hughes of Signature Associates represented the purchaser, Cheema, LLC. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.