$160M Studio Park opens downtown
Downtown Grand Rapids’ latest attraction now is open to the public. Studio Park celebrated its grand opening today at 123 Ionia Ave. SW. The 62,500-square-foot development offers several dining and retail options, a 200-seat concert venue called the Listening Room, a nine-screen movie theater, luxury lofts and an outdoor piazza. The $160 million project is […]
Downtown Muskegon gets boost with $8M hotel
Parkland Properties recently put the finishing touches on an $8 million renovation of a former Holiday Inn in Muskegon. The newly designed hotel is part of a multimillion-dollar investment into a revitalized downtown Muskegon, which includes plans for a new convention center. The hotel at 939 Third St. was renovated into a Delta by Marriott, […]
Downtown welcomes new Hotel District
Grand Rapids leaders have carved out 3 square blocks downtown as the designated Hotel District. AHC+Hospitality has established the district as a collaborative between hoteliers, restaurants and local businesses, with endorsements by Grand Rapids Mayor Rosalynn Bliss and Experience Grand Rapids, Kent County’s tourism marketing arm. The Hotel District is bounded by I-196 and Fulton […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 11,160 SQUARE FOOT HOTEL IN HART, MICHIGAN
MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN—April 19, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of an 11,160 square foot hotel located at 4143 W Polk Road, Hart, Michigan. Jamie Hughes of Signature Associates represented the purchaser, Cheema, LLC. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.