Farmington Hills’ Dembs Development Constructing Facility in Novi for Sweden’s Hexagon
Dembs Development in Farmington Hills has started construction on a two-story, 88,000-square-foot Technology Center of Excellence at the Beck North Corporate Park in Novi. The facility will be used by Stockholm Sweden-based Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division and is slated for completion in the fourth quarter of 2019. The division is a global company specializing in […]
Plans for $50 million luxury apartment building, “The Bond”, moving forward in Novi
The development agreement for a $50 million luxury apartment building being proposed in Novi has been approved. Recently, Novi City Council unanimously approved that agreement, which outlines the long-planned development called “The Bond.” The development will include two, four-story apartment buildings in addition to a single story commercial building, a two-story parking structure and other […]
Jaguar Land Rover plans move to Novi from Farmington Hills, with huge new facility
Jaguar Land Rover, on the prowl to expand its territory, will relocate from Farmington Hills to Novi, building an entirely new dealership. The Novi City Council unanimously approved on April 1 applicant Erhard Motor Sales’ preliminary site plan and special development option, which calls for construction of a 58,663-square-foot facility on 9.5 acres of vacant […]
Adell gets another approval for $125 million Novi project; groundbreaking Wednesday
Broadcast entrepreneur Kevin Adell planned to break ground Wednesday morning after he received another Novi City Council approval in his quest to redevelop his former Novi Expo Center site. City Council voted 6-0 Monday to direct the city attorney to draft a planned rezoning overlay agreement for rezoning the 22-acre property at I-96 and Novi […]
SIGNATURE LEASES 33,000 SQUARE FEET OF HI-TECH SPACE IN NOVI, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 20, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 33,000 square feet of hi-tech space located at 27000 Meadowbrook Road, Novi, Michigan. Dave Green of Signature Associates represented both the landlord, Luni VI, LLC, and the tenant, Zenuity, Inc. Paul Hoge and John Gordy, also of Signature Associates, represented the landlord and […]
Novi-based Better Health Store to Expand and Relocate Locations in Grosse Pointe and Ann Arbor
Novi-based Better Health Store today announced that its Ann Arbor location will triple in size and expand its selection of products as it relocates in April to 3500 Washtenaw Ave, less than two miles east of its current location. In order to reflect the store’s wider variety of options, company will update the name of […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.