Magna Seating’s new Novi headquarters fetches pandemic-era high for office building
Magna International Inc.’s new seating division headquarters in Novi sold last month for a pandemic-era high price for a single office building in Metro Detroit during the COVID-19 pandemic. The 180,000-square-foot building sold to Norfolk, Va.-based Harbor Group International LLC for $58 million, or $322.22 per square foot, according to CoStar Group Inc., a Washington, […]
Emagine Novi plans temporary drive-in theater at Fountain Walk
Can’t wait to return to the movies? Neither can Paul Glantz. That’s why the chairman and co-founder of Emagine Entertainment has a plan to bring the movie experience outside. The theater company received approval from the Novi City Council to create a temporary drive-in movie area along the south side of the Emagine Novi theater […]
Some metro Detroit malls to reopen this week — with changes
Three of the region’s most high-profile regional shopping centers are due to reopen later this week following a complete shutdown since the end of March. The owners of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets in Auburn Hills, Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi and Somerset Collection in Troy say patrons can shop there once again beginning Thursday and […]
Production Tool Supply Company Expands Headquarters & Operations in Novi
Production Tool Supply Company, a leading supplier and distributor of industrial tools, is establishing a new headquarters and fulfillment center Novi, Michigan. To keep pace with current and future growth, the company plans to build a North American headquarters and fulfillment center in the city of Novi, according to Michigan Economic Development Corporation. The company will utilize […]
SIGNATURE LEASES 27,843 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN NOVI, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—July 18, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 27,843 square feet of industrial space located at 46615 Ryan Court, Novi, Michigan. Jim Montgomery of Signature Associates represented the tenant, In Touch Automation. In Touch Automation has experienced considerable growth in the last 5 years. This new facility will allow them to […]
Farmington Hills’ Dembs Development Constructing Facility in Novi for Sweden’s Hexagon
Dembs Development in Farmington Hills has started construction on a two-story, 88,000-square-foot Technology Center of Excellence at the Beck North Corporate Park in Novi. The facility will be used by Stockholm Sweden-based Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division and is slated for completion in the fourth quarter of 2019. The division is a global company specializing in […]
Plans for $50 million luxury apartment building, “The Bond”, moving forward in Novi
The development agreement for a $50 million luxury apartment building being proposed in Novi has been approved. Recently, Novi City Council unanimously approved that agreement, which outlines the long-planned development called “The Bond.” The development will include two, four-story apartment buildings in addition to a single story commercial building, a two-story parking structure and other […]
Jaguar Land Rover plans move to Novi from Farmington Hills, with huge new facility
Jaguar Land Rover, on the prowl to expand its territory, will relocate from Farmington Hills to Novi, building an entirely new dealership. The Novi City Council unanimously approved on April 1 applicant Erhard Motor Sales’ preliminary site plan and special development option, which calls for construction of a 58,663-square-foot facility on 9.5 acres of vacant […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.