Giving a boost to Lowertown
Anyone who has cruised along Summit Street just north of downtown in recent years has noticed a change. The neighborhood has some new businesses, new plans for the riverfront, and a new energy. What it needs is a little boost from the city. Neighborhood leaders, including owners of some of those new bars and restaurants, […]
Land of Opportunity
With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic last March, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer issued Executive Order 2020-21 directing all “Michigan businesses and operations to temporarily suspend in-person operations that are not necessary to sustain or protect life.” The downside of the order reverberated throughout the state’s economy, resulting in bankruptcies, a sharp runup in unemployment filings, […]
Sidecar Slider Bar’s new triple concept opens in Birmingham with pizza and cocktails
A trio of restaurants have opened up in downtown Birmingham where Mitchell’s Seafood once was. Sidecar Slider Bar, Shift and Slice Pizza Kitchen are three different concepts under one roof. In addition to variety, the new destination will offer something the area has little of: late-night dining. The kitchen is planning to stay open until […]
Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association Releases Roadmap to Reopen Restaurants Starting May 29
The Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association released its Roadmap to Reopening, a step-by-step guide to navigating restaurant reintegration as COVID-19 stay home orders are expected to lift. It offers guidelines and checklists designed to put restaurateurs in a position to safely reopen operations while giving the general public confidence that they can return to restaurants. […]
Big Boy looks to bounce back under new ownership
As Big Boy’s new owners aim for a comeback, the change comes in small moves — taking MSG out of seasoned salt, for example — and large ones, like paying off $34 million in debt. The Warren-based restaurant chain’s CEO led a group of local investors that bought Big Boy Restaurants International LLC last fall. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.