Ford sells Dearborn office building to developer eyeing mixed-use plans
Posted By: The Detroit News on November 4, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Ford Motor Co. this week sold its Regent Court office building in Dearborn to a local real-estate developer who is planning a mixed-use redevelopment of the property. Mike Shehadi, CEO of Farmington Hills-based pharmacy company PharmaScript, confirmed […]
Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn Adding Eight Retailers in 2022
Posted By: dbusiness on August 25, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Fairlane Town Center, a three-level super-regional shopping center in Dearborn, announced eight new tenants already opened or coming this year including Toys”R”Us, The Coloring Station, Express Yourself, Prissy Paw Palace, Incredible Burger, The Ukiyo Store, Ballzy Balls, and Fix […]
Fairlane Town Center’s new owner to redevelop Dearborn mall with mixed-use destinations
The new owner of Fairlane Town Center says it will redevelop the Dearborn mall for mixed use-destinations after its previous owner defaulted on loans. Centennial, a Dallas-based real estate investment firm focused on retail and mixed-use properties, on Wednesday said it has acquired the struggling 1.4 million-square-foot shopping center from Florida’s Starwood Capital Group. Details of […]
Fairlane Town Center expected to be sold next month
The Fairlane Town Center shopping mall in Dearborn is about to be sold, according to a New York City-based company that tracks commercial real estate loans . Commercial mortgage-backed securities loan commentary provided Wednesday afternoon by New York City-based Trepp LLC says the sale of both Fairlane, located at 18900 Michigan Ave., as well as the Shops […]
Partridge Creek, Fairlane malls under new management in receivership
Two troubled metro Detroit malls have come under new management and one of them recently went into receivership amid financial woes. The Mall at Partridge Creek in Clinton Township and Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn are now being managed and marketed for lease by Syracuse, N.Y.-based Spinoso Real Estate Group LLC. Partridge Creek also has come under the […]
Former Dearborn Hyatt to be sold, turned into apartments
The former Dearborn Hyatt Regency hotel, closed since December 2018, is under contract to be sold to a New York-based company that is looking to transform the property into apartments. An attorney for the unidentified buyer, Amir Makled of Dearborn-based Hall Makled, said Monday that the company plans to turn the 773-room hotel into a mix […]
Ford plans to sell popular 26-acre site in Dearborn
Ford Motor Co. expects to finalize the sale this summer of Rotunda Fields, a longtime popular site for community ballgames, Ford Land confirmed to the Free Press on Monday. The 26.62-acre site at Rotunda Drive and Schaefer Road in Dearborn is considered by the company to be “underutilized vacant land,” said Donna Booker, Ford Land spokeswoman. “The sale of this surplus […]
SIGNATURE LEASES 6,349 SQUARE FEET OF OFFICE SPACE IN DEARBORN, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—February 21, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 6,349 square feet of office space located at 3200 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, Michigan to Covenant Community Care, Inc. Covenant Community Care is a non-profit, faith-based community health center. This location is an expansion of its administrative office functions. Chris Secontine and Grant Bruce […]
SIGNATURE LEASES 15,600 SQUARE FEET OF HI-TECH SPACE IN DEARBORN, MICHIGAN
Signature Associates has negotiated the lease of 15,600 square feet of hi-tech space located at 15401 Century Drive, Dearborn, Michigan. Jack Townsend of Signature Associates represented both the landlord, Fairlane Venture 15, LLC, and the tenant, C & S Investments, LLC. About Signature Associates Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.