LG gets extension on Holland battery plant expansion as plans with GM stall
Posted By: The Detroit News on January 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. LG Energy Solution is getting an extension on formally entering into an agreement with Michigan’s quasi-governmental economic engine to quintuple the size of its Holland electric-vehicle battery plant just days after it first was reported that the company […]
Hudsonville Ice Cream, Coastal Container plan Holland expansions totaling $87.7M
Two newly announced business expansions in Holland are poised to generate $87.7 million in private investment and bring 138 new jobs to the area. State officials today announced expansion plans for Holland-based Coastal Container Corp. and Hudsonville Creamery and Ice Cream Company LLC. Hudsonville Creamery, which manufactures ice cream for its own brand as well as other national […]
Felch Street Shopping Center in Holland Twp. sold for $21M
A privately held real estate company in Georgia recently purchased Felch Street Shopping Center in Holland Charter Township for $21 million. The 166,100-square-foot shopping center is fully leased to national and regional retailers including Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath and Beyond, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Jonathan Stevens Mattress, Party City, PetSmart, Shoe Carnival, T.J.Maxx and Ulta Beauty. […]
Waterfront hotel, cruise ship dock proposed near downtown Holland
A hotel, restaurants and apartment buildings along the waterfront, a cruise ship dock and more are part of a proposed plan to redevelop the Lake Macatawa shoreline near downtown Holland. The proposed plan calls for a mixed-use redevelopment along Lake Macatawa off of W 8th Street and Washington Boulevard that would include a 50-room hotel, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.